Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2003 Co-ed match reports, and witty banter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB!!

Hey was Boo Boo with him??Trying to figure out why Boo Boo wasn't at YG's game yesterday?
I think I saw a bear wearing a green hat running down the street when I pulled up.

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only flag waiving...

The only flag waiving I know cartdriver tends to is the flag he waives when his wifey has worked his old ass over and over. :p So I'm told.

This particular cart has not been out to a game in 3 weeks and what happens...3 losses. Time to prepare for the playoffs if we're still in them.:rolleyes:

When will the playoffs begin? How will scheduling work and what fields will they be played on?

2010 bobsled team here we come!:confused:

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The only flag waiving...

Originally posted by halfvolley
This particular cart has not been out to a game in 3 weeks and what happens...3 losses. Time to prepare for the playoffs if we're still in them.:rolleyes:

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

Just Kiddin, hope to see ya in the playoffs.

Carebear

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently the game is finally set....but once again, Jimmy Holiday has "Chickened out" of the Olser Cook Off!

I guess he is still trying to find a way to cook pasta noodles on the bbq grill. Someone should really tell him that they will keep slipping through!:rolleyes:

Mackers...care to step up to the Grill???:p

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
go dutch, not cheapside...

Notty, I can see Cheapside bailing on the whole cookoff idea. Just watch out, you'll bring all the good stuff for bbqing and they play naive, but really they'll just eat all of the Dragons' food.

Be aware of D.A. and her friend...I've seen them eat before!
:eek: ... Mackers too;)

+SCwantstobetherebutcan't:(

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cooken up some Sexual Chocolate

+SCwantstobetherebutcan't
Not to worry SC...upon your return, I'm sure we can arrange a private cook off!!!;) :eek: :D

~Nottywhodoesn'tjustcookuphotfood...Meow!!!

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALERT! BURNING WIENER! ALERT!

notty said
Not to worry SC...upon your return, I'm sure we can arrange a private cook off!!!

I dunno notty, from what I've heard your noodle will slip through like Jimmy Holliday's pasta noodles do on the grill. You also might have to deal with a burning wiener. :D

HEY, I'M SORRY SC BUT I COULDN'T RESIST! BUT IT WAS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME. (sorry about the AU RAZOR LOCK)

If I've gone too far on this one, you have my full consent to have Sir :cool: ness, TR, or the big guy himself cleanse it from the archives.

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A whip cracking

There you go again Carebear cracking that whip on me. :wa:

Its ok I like it. ;)

Which carebear are you today?

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I've gone too far on this one, you have my full consent to have Sir ness, TR, or the big guy himself cleanse it from the archives.
9-1-1,

Naaa....no need to have the MOANerators delete your post…by leaving it in there it will justify my response….on or off the field. ;) I settle things on the Grill…so put your money where your BBQ is! :)

~Nottywhowillnotbeservinganyfoodtodial9-1-1

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: A whip cracking

Originally posted by halfvolley
There you go again Carebear cracking that whip on me. :wa:

Its ok I like it. ;)

Which carebear are you today?

I guess I'll be Daydream Bear today and if you want that whip cracking you better show up one of these days to our co-ed games before we are finished. I think there are a few of us that would like to participate in cracking that whip on you and a few others from our team. The Carts are not having a good turn out lately but hoping this will change for the playoffs.

Carebear

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Cooken up some Sexual Chocolate

Originally posted by Notty
Not to worry SC...upon your return, I'm sure we can arrange a private cook off!!!;) :eek: :D

~Nottywhodoesn'tjustcookuphotfood...Meow!!!

I'm looking forward to PART II, Notty boy... :eek:

Dial soap, you didn't go far enough, there's more you know... ;)

I expect a full detailed report on the Cheapside/Goons' match. I especially want to know about what Herb Jr.'s wardwrobe of choice was...

Oh yeah, please let me know what kind of silly antics were performed by Zeus, mackers, and that guy they call Travis... I'm sure Emma will save the day again :wa:

+SCwhocantasteNotty'sweinerrightnow:eek:

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
More whipping!!

First daydream cracks the whip and now the rest of the team wants there turn. That's no fun! The only lashing I like is from good 'ol daydream bear. :(

Bad turnouts can't be all my fault. Where is the 28 person roster I was told would be in effect this summer? My work schedule you all know can be a pain in the ass, but I do what I can.

What happened vs Cheatside?

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forget Buddha, the wheels are off the CARTS!

The early talk about Buddha in trouble has faded.....but where is the "what is happening to the CARTS" talk???? 4 losses in a row including last night to Cheatside? Youch....time for an intervention?:eek:

28 on the roster and a few recent games with no subs?? Wow. Carebear should start treating her team like she does Razor when he stays out late with the boyz:D Can you say DOGHOUSE?

:eek:

CDknowsafewcartsthathatetravelingsofarforgamesbutknowsofnootherreasonsforthemissingbodies:confused:

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get back to work slacker

Cartdriver we know the reason for the losses stems with the lack of punch up front. Maybe you should bring those boots out I recently pissed on and see if you can turn the boat around. Nah!

Going to the C's game on Friday night. Cart and Mrs. Cart should come. Perhaps Carebear and Au Razor too.

Carts aren't being tryhards enough I guess
:p

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The problem is Netik. The guy couldn't hit water if he was pushed out of a boat. Get rid of him and you'll be a force in the AMSL.

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheatside 5 BDGC 3

Lateside showed up with the same numbers as us last night. Both teams played with 7 guys and 4 girls with no subs. The game went back and forth, until the 2nd part of the 2nd half when they put it to us, getting alot of through breakaways, thank god they didn't finish all of them.

The Carts are finished all there league games now and waiting to see if they finished last place in the standings and then off to the playoffs to try and redeem ourselves.

Halfvolley,

The bad turnouts are not all your fault, it's just unfortunate that we have alot of players on our team that have other commitments. I know you can't get away from that in the summer, however I think next year we need to have mostly players that can commit to at least 3/4 of the games, or else we will have to see if we can up the roster to 40 players, maybe that would be enough.

Cartdriver,

There is only room for AU RAZOR in the DOGHOUSE and maybe I could squeeze you in there as well, I'm sure Mrs. Cart would agree with me. The other Carts are going to have to wait until I build a larger DOGHOUSE before I can put them in there too.

Anyhows it's summer ball, who really cares!!!

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs!

Carebear

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheats 5 - 3 Carts

Carebear,

Just to clarify, we both started with only 6 guys and 4 girls until we took it to you and scored first, immediately after which you slotted in your extra guy and played with 11, which was fine, it's what we wanted you to do in the first place. You then started taking it to us scoring twice and taking a 2 - 1 lead into the second half. Flubber decide to show up to make it an even game once again and from there we never looked back.

On a side note, I thought both goalies made some outstanding saves last night.

Cheers, mackers.

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mackers,

Thanks for the good sportsmanship, it was definitely a better game than last time we played you guys.

Carebear

lionheart

Dec 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
both goalies

Thanks for the comment mackers on both goalies. However our goalie was actually a forward. And if we did have our real goalie in net then our past 4 games would have been much different. And are you sure our goalie played well, he gave a free break away to one of your girls.

To Mr. Cart: I'm just curious as to why your even talking in this thread. Your not in this league anymore buddy. Do you have nothing better to do then bash your old team. You must really not want to play coed ever again, because what team is going to take you now.
To halfvolley: I must say atleast fullvolley had the respect to take himself off the team because he knew he wouldn't be able to play much this year. I just wish half of our guys did the same. Coed is a fun league, it's not fun though when the same 8 players are the only ones showing up. The funny part is that all the guys not showing up are either married or engaged. I wonder who's making the decisions in those relationships. Just a thought. :rolleyes:

Lionheart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0