Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2003 Co-ed match reports, and witty banter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Death to Buddha.

Originally posted by TheRob
3. Say "hi" to Argyle and offer him one of the beers I stole.
You had better steal, and have more than one beer for me!:p

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another day w/out Co-ed

Beernuts have to hang up the boots for a week and a 1/2 and IT SUCKS!!! :( It seems that the schedule is all messed up...we had to reschedule one....it sucks!!

I am sure you will all miss us...with every bullet

striker14:wa:

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the good and the bad

I have one hug for carebear and one swift kick in the nads for cartdriver. I was warned once, not twice and the ref couldn't suck up his pride with 4 minutes remaining in the game. Hacked twice delibrately which cartdriver did not see!! Herb would have given me a pat on the back.

Bottom line is you're no longer a cart and should change your name and undies oldtimer. Depends shti-catchers could be a new name?

:p

HVLOVESTOSTIRTHEPOTWITHOLDJOKES

Oh yeah...happy birthday buddy!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragons 5 - 3 Buddha

What's wrong with Buddha indeed.

It was a brilliant night out at the Burnaby turf. The sun was shining. The beer was flowing, and the bakery was sending off it's regular amazing aroma. Mmmmm...........fresh baked goods............:p

Dragons went up two nil early and it was pretty much over after that. Buddha, not all of them but a few, started wanking at eachother and we knew we had them. I think with the exception of Regs' pisstake of Scurry all our goals were scored by our ladies. They stepped up and played incredible last night. I think we played so good because Fastshow was there watching. He's an inspiration that guy, and yes Fasty, my feet are fine.:rolleyes:

Anyhow, a week and half off now to bask in our glorious season sweep of the former Tryhards. The Dragons are rolling again.:mad:

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good win Dragons....

Good win for the Dragons.....Ok, now maybe there is something wrong with the real tryhards!?;)

HV...watchout....Yoda may tell you to stop posting soccer stuff on a soccer TTP site...even though everyone else on here has to scroll through his crap to get to decent topics:rolleyes: :cool:

Yoda...I'll have you know Razor hasn't had anything near his crotch in years...except The Rob's boot on one of those classic "Ridge" games that knowone this side of the Pitt cares about:p

Seems the BDGC's will be missing 4 or 5 of last year's Vernon attendees at the coed tourny....how are other teams looking for plans to go up?

CDlikesstirringpoteventhoughitisabitoffoutdoorcoedtopic:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda's crap

First of all we didn't get to start our starting goalie which made all the difference. :rolleyes:
It was like a ****ing pinball machine in the 18 last night for their first 2 goals. Notty's free kick that curled left instead of right and broke the girls leg for their second goal was classic. Take it easy on your own team Notty. Nice Hulk boots though.

My favourite part of the whole game, of course not including my 2 goals, :) was when Scurr got megged for their 3rd goal early in second half. TR, please thank whoever she was, it was perfect.

Cheers to Gregor(sp?) for assisting on my first goal, it was a perfect cross to my head at the top of the box.

I owe you a beer.
;)

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notty's free kick that curled left instead of right and broke the girls leg for their second goal was classic.

We were working on that play in the off season! Months and months of fine tuning!

And as for the Hulk boots...don't get them mad...you wouldn't want to see them mad!:p

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notty

How come you beat me for header on a corner kick but some 5'3" guy comes running and and you let him finish one?
:(
Jerk

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tryhards

Speaking of haircuts, you guys need to drop that old guy in centre mid. That guy is such a tryhard. He ran all the way from the left side of the field to the right side of the field to get a ball that was not only a missed offside call but i hear also out of bounds.

Then later shows off by making our keeper do tricks in the 6 to walk the ball across the line. At least you could have carried the ball back to the centre line for us.

Thanks for rubbing it in.

~GreatClips

PS: no offense to your cookin Notty but I didn't want the team to think i was scamming your booze and food. Promise I'll have one at the next BBQ.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Samonella

PS: no offense to your cookin Notty but I didn't want the team to think i was scamming your booze and food. Promise I'll have one at the next BBQ.

If it was geegers,you made the right call,just ask Rennie:eek:

PASTA ALA BBQ soon to a park near YOU!

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If u were at the game on the weekend

Already been done Jimmy. That was soooo last month.

Like ..Ohh my god..maybe if you and your red head clown of a friend would show up to your games,....So non committed;)

The girls did tell me of how good his pasta was, but were talking of comparing Il Giardinos to the Old Spaghetti Factory....Hulk Boots wont have a chance:D

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Call it a tie!!

Well as usual when we meet this league heavyweight,it's alway a battle!!The score was 0's at the half with Cheatside deserving a better result.Good goalkeeping by the YG's kept it scoreless!!In the second half YG took the lead with Cheatside battling back to tie it.I think what woke up YG was the loud celebration from Cheatside scoring and there sideline starting to carve us!!YG turned it up a notch and scored 3 goals to salt the victory!!I think near the end of the game Cheatside was looking for there own salt,that is the kind for your drinks!!Again they showed how strong they are at postgames parties with neither team willing to budge!!The final result was a tie with both teams leaving at 3:00 in the morning!!The only reason for leaving at this point was because no one wanted to dance when the "Disco Lights" came on!!Which I personally agree was a good call!!My Kudos to the players from Cheatside who stuck it out because that is what a team is all about!!Even though I called it a tie,I think we should get bonus points for Mrs. Mastro being there until 2:00,which again I must add is expecting twins in August!!

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last nights battle was epic until we sh*t the bed in the second half. We weren't going to let YG's beat us on and off the field so a few of us Cheatsiders took it for the team and had a little field party. It was a huge standoff until Constable Webber and his rookie partner decided to end the festivities. Unfortunately a certain Cheatsider who will remain annonamous drove his truck on the field turf and ditched it in the woods. Both teams departed at the same time so we will call that a tie. But, Conductor myself and a certain unknown driver were at the field until 4:30am waiting for another member of our party to cab back to the field with his keys so we could go home. Oh what a night.

On a personal side note, Kudos to Emma the wonderdog for taking it upon herself to hide the keys to the truck from the police:D and even though she doesn't realize it, Megan for hiding the certain drivers licence behing her licence plate. Megs look behing your rear plate he needs his licence back.:eek:

darkmeat

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
late night

It was more like 3:30am when we left, and a few of the cheatsider boys were still there. We were having fun until they invited pigs to the party...no thanks. Lots of fun. Hope everyone made it home alright!! Looking forward to round 3.

What's the use of trying to outlast us when you're not drinking?? What was the point there?

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow....what a night, when I left I figured it would go on awhile but not until 3 or 4 ?? Cheers to Showtime and Crazy for sticking around, but what's this, no drinking ??? Downtown, you guys must have ripped through that second cooler pretty quickly or did you not drink anymore, by the sounds of it Crazy treated himself....?!?!?!?

Anyways, not much else to add to the game report, YG's were just too much for us, the only upside was that Conductor did not score ;) and Clairemont broke the drought :D

Cheers, mackers.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey!! Look what I found - A Driver's Licence

Glad to be of help to the person who shall remain nameless even though I had no clue that I had done anything special. Would love to know where Emma hid the keys....

If the mysterious turf 4-x-4-er or one of his Cheatside teammates would PM me to let me know how you want to get the DL back, that would be great.

All in all it was a very entertaining night and I look forward to round 3 of the Cheatside-YG post-game derby-slash piss-up. And Marko, don't expect your crossbar to come up with an unbelievable save nex time. :rolleyes:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Undercover!!

I didn't want to be the one to post about what happened at the end of our game with Cheatside!!But now that the cat is out of the bag on some of the details,I just hope that person can keep a low profile with there own team!!
Unfortunately a certain Cheatsider who will remain annonamous drove his truck on the field turf and ditched it in the woods.
Here's hoping a few Cheatsiders drive trucks!!;)

J R

Mar 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How smart are you.....?

Thanks to a certain bunch of individuals who play in this coed league, we are now at risk of loosing our fields in Port Moody.

Thank you very much to those of you who participated in the late night activities on Thursday night and although you may think it was funny or even cool, you are A BUNCH OF FUKCING IDIOTS! That's right, A BUNCH OF FUKCING IDIOTS!

Below is the letter from the City of Port Moody. Please read it enjoy....

"AMSL,

As discussed on the phone today, we received a call from the Port Moody Police who advised us that your group was drinking on the artificial turf until at least 2:15 AM on Friday June 27. The Police had to attend the site twice and had to tow off a vehicle. We are awaiting the Police report on this issue.

Please be advised that your group must be off the field at 10:00pm, as stated in your contract. Liquor is not allowed on City property, and vehicles are not allowed on the field. As the field coordinator, it is your responsibility to ensure that the lights are off, the flags are returned to the compound, and that everyone is off the field.

If we receive even one more complaint, your contract may be cancelled, and you may not be considered for field allocation next year.

I will be reporting this incident to the Manager of Parks."

It is difficult enough to find fields in the Lower Mainland because we are an unaffiliated league and we don't have any priorety. It took us TWO years to get into Port Moody and the fields for 2003 cost us around $700.

Thank you very much for potentially putting us at risk of loosing that money and the chance to ever use these fields again. Next time, GO TO A FUKCING PUB YOU WANKERS!

J R
AMSL League President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0