Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2003 Co-ed match reports, and witty banter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dip me in salt and seal me in a tin can, cause I one of the craziest nuts in town then...........or an idiot.

Did the Dragons win today?

Enquiring minds.....

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rob,

Tiff's email said we won 7-1. Odd how well the team played with both you and I out of the lineup.

My hamstring hurts.

Sniff,
-Sensei.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheatside vs. Cut-off Jeans

After a 2 game losing streak we got back on the winning ways by defeating the National Ultimate team yesterday afternoon. I can't remember the score but it was a lot for us and not enough for Gin & Tonic. I don't know who is in charge of scheduling the games but they made a mistake yesterday, there was no way we should of played them. No offense to Gin & Tonic as they put a concerted effort in but they should not be playing any teams in Div. I and maybe shouldn't even be playing in this league, they must get pounded every week. They had some sweet kit mind you, the guy I was marking had short cut-off jeans with a huge hole in his ass, thank god he had spandex on underneath :(

Aside from the debacle of a game we joined the Dragons afterwards for a BBQ so the day wasn't a complete loss !!

Cheers, mackers.

PS. On a side note, the wife-to-be and I each scored !!

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Match of the year!!!!!!!!!

"PS. On a side note, the wife-to-be and I each scored !!"

If you didn't score yesterday against the Gin and Tonic's then you could never score mackers! Although pretty goals let's be honest - can you even count them! Apples got a hat trick! That's a once in a life time achivement!
Nice to have a couple drinks with the Dragons after the game and cheers to Jimmy for the BBQ! Herbjr for the drinks! And to our 8 players that showed up:rolleyes:

I thought that team was just having bad kit day didn't realize they were an ultimate team!!!!:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shocker

Buddha 1 - Rockets 3 :eek:

We shite the bed, bigtime. They had 3 shots and nailed them all. We had 30 shots and found the bush with all but one.

What would one of my co-ed posts be without slamming Herb. He sucked as usual. Some chick clipped my heels from about 20 yards out until I got to the goal and Herb didn't call it. :(

Oh well. We stank and they played well. Cheers to Rockets.

Tothosewhowanttotellmetostopcomplainingaboutherbiamonlykidding.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beernuts 4...Mountain Shadow 5

What a wanker of a game this was!! :rolleyes:

Beernuts were up 2-0 within the first 15 minutes and then it all fell apart :(

Whoever the hell #16 Chris is...don't forget your helmet next game "timmy"...WHAT A WANKER!!! This guy couldn't keep his mouth shut the whole game and cried every time anyone came around him. When his team went up 5-4 on a goal that should never have happened because of his buddy doing the lining missed a completely out of bounds ball, and they went in to score...because our defense held up because it was CLEARLY out...he was cheering and clapping his hands like he was 4 years old...actually I'd say no older than 2 and basically high 5'd his mate who didn't make the call...it was a disgusting show of non sportsmanship, and it was too bad because the game was good until then!! :mad:

Foster had a hat trick for the "nuts" and all around, it was a good game until the incident above!!

until next time

:wa:

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No game!!

Well YG's game yesterday was cancelled due to the goalposts being down at one end of the park.I'm a little surprised at some of the results.What's going on with Buddha of late??And the Dragons scoring 7 goals,How's that possible from a team that constantly talks about not trying??As for the Beernuts
because of his buddy doing the lining missed a completely out of bounds ball, and they went in to score
,maybe the guy was still drunk from friday night and couldn't see that well!!Oh well some good matches left on the schedule,should be interesting??Also looking forward to this weeks rematch with Cheatside!!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: No game!!

Originally posted by Conductor
As for the Beernuts ,maybe the guy was still drunk from friday night and couldn't see that well!!

nope....he is just a wanker...that's all!! ;)

lionheart

Dec 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BDGC 2 : Herbalicous 1

Match was ok, nothing too exciting. BDGC had multiple opportunities but once again didn't finish. Nice to come out with a win though. One complaint I have is for our Ref (ken), ofcourse, what else is there to complain about in coed besides the refs. Team BDGC was in the 6 yard box with a shot on net the keeper saved it and gave rebound right back to the player. The ref blew the whistle for the end of the game as our player was about to shoot again. Both teams just stood their in shock. It was unbelievable, thank god we were up a goal. The funny part was the ref ran off the field and was in his car driving away before both teams even shook hands. I guess he had somewhere to go fast. Because both teams couldn't believe he blew the whistle in the middle of an open shot. That's my story and my complaint.
Really what is going on with Buddha this year????

Lionheart

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lionheart

The little of the game that I did see (my beer was in front of my face the majority of the time) was well played - kept us occupied :D

There's a very agressive & persistant "wee little thing" (blond woman) on your team that's a great player.....

J R

Mar 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a wanker of a game?

Originally posted by striker14
it was a disgusting show of non sportsmanship

Yes, because complaining and calling people retarded isn't...?

I thought it was a pretty good game considering our all star volleyball player was in net for us we were so short of players that I saw 50 minutes....scary I know...especially when Dark Angel and Herb Jr start asking you questions whenever you got close enough to the sidelines!

Except for the ref "occationally" missing the odd call for both teams - such as when your forward slide our keeper who got a bit angry and our forward challenged your keeper who was rightly pissed off afterwards - it was a good game.

Both teams had some quality goals, your defender with a shot from 35 yards out that hit the bottom corner and that damn center midfielder who got the hat trick. We had a great header off of a free kick and that unfortunate goal straight in off the corner kick.

BOTH TEAMS HAD A GOAL THAT WAS QUESTIONABLE...too bad the ball never left the pitch when our player was running down the sidelines with it. But you couldn't have seen that as you were a good 50 yards back down the field complaining that is must have gone out of bounds. Had you been closer, you would have seen that it was a good 2 feet in bounds. Sorry to disappoint you....well, not really....

As for our player #16...he's like that sometimes. My personal favorite was when he was getting hacked and screemed "why's everybody always picking on me..." That got a few laughs from the sidelines....

Have a good long weekend everyone!

JR

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That #16 on Mtn Shadow...

I got a kick out him yelling "see ref, it's the same guy every time" but it was a different guy every time..... I couldn't help but laugh as it made no sense....

But I beg to differ about that ball being off as I was the one checking him and the ball DID go off the line! Not a mile out but it was outside the line.... I don't think the linesman was close enough to see (or care) but it was definitely off! And I made the common STUPID mistake of stopping as I thought that ref would call it! :rolleyes: Should know better about the coed ref's....

But then again it's not like I could have kept up with that guy even if I didn't stop..... :( Too damn fast.....

Close game anyways....

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notty

Ranger isn't playing Co-ed with us so we aren't choking.
:eek:

I think it's too much drinking and not enough scoring.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think maybe they're actually concentrating on having fun, and not worrying about results. Bout fcuking time.;)

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the problem?

Not that I am a BHUDDA-LOVER or anything, but why does everyone have their panties in a bunch over them? Their record is 5-3 with a game in hand....if they played that game right now and won, they would be in second....3 points back of first! Don't you wish every team had that problem?

Although I am the former driver of the carts, I must express my feelings here that they may be a little too "tryhard" this year. Full kit (socks/shorts/shirt) and people getting on each other when the tide turns a bit. Any team that matches all three clothing items (ie: Beernuts) and yells at each other = ULTIMATE TRYHARDS! :D :D

As far as JR debating a line call. C'mon, of course his eyes are bad.....he is the one that schedules HERB isnt he???

CDwishinghecouldplaythissummerbutBSGCaren'tmissingabeat!;) :(

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JR,

I'm assuming by cartdriver's post about you scheduling Herb that you also schedule the games, if this is true what are your thoughts about my post earlier concerning playing Gin & Tonic, if you are not the scheduler then apologies.

Cheers, mackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts