Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2003 Co-ed match reports, and witty banter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The second half started the same. Slow and easy. Just like I like it.
If you were any more nice and easy you would have been in a coma, which BTW would have been an improvement on your play. Shoc-king. I've talk to Regs and he does apologize for putting that cross right on your foot inside the six like that. He feels awful about the whole thing.

You want to talk shocker... A blind three legged dog would have been a better option than you yesterday or even Yoda.

The 'Move' report: Yesterday's form was lack-luster. Regs used the highly complicated swivel / hip dislocation 3 times, but only garnishing a 4-4 and 6 bite rating respectively.

I'm taking my ball and going home.

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda,

Is that true about Turf on Charles Best? That's great if it is. We were all lucky to come away from that game with no serious injuries on that ankle breaker field.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You mean there is a worse field out there than Kwayquitlam? That field is a lawsuit waiting to happen :rolleyes:

~Regs.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I happen to like the "Cleat Cleaners" all over the pitch at Kwayquitlam. Just another public service from the city.

Roll on Cupe brothers and sisters!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats what i hear

Carebear,
Thats what my sources tell me.

Regs,
This field is 100 times worse than Kway. At least Kway has grass on it with a few dirt spots. Best has dirt on it with a few grass spots.

If you have any recollection of Minnekhada field in Port Coquitlam, it's worse than that.

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roadrash

I have to agree that Charles Best was the worse field I've played on in a longtime. A couple take downs early turned into roadrash and both teams are lucky nothing else occured. How hard is it to lay down some seeds, watch them grow and see grass as a result?

I recommend postponing any future games that are scheduled to be played there to be played somewhere else so we don't hear the story about the guy/girl who broke something in 20 places.

Herb on Sunday was horrible.

Gunners on Wednesday!!
:wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Roadrash

Originally posted by halfvolley
Herb on Sunday was horrible.

Just Sunday?

I was chatting with some people I knew and they said that when they were younger (25yrs ago) Herb reffed them and they said that he is 100 times better now then he was back then.

Is that not scary?

:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda, why do you keep picking on the guy? He's there for a stroll like everyone else SHOULD be. I'd like Herb to come on a post about all the screw ups you make during a game. I'm betting it's 10 times more than his. Plonker.

I think the games would be much more interesting if the ref has a go everytime someone gives away the ball or misses a sitter. I know Walks does. :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No problems with Herb

I know TR would never hear the end of it from Herb if that were the case.

He'd only have 1 short post then i guess

He's the only ref who lets Draven hack a guy in the ankles 7 times in a game with no cards and then on the ensuing altercation of the 8th time gives a card to the other guy.
:D
That was pretty funny.

Now the Herb Wannabee on here I have a problem with, that guy is the laziest ref in soccer!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ooops

Sorry Fat Monkey didn't know you were still around.
:D

As for Draven's hacking, he was a fellow Poco lad and it was all in good fun. Besides that he plays for Poco so he deserved to be hacked 8 times!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup

I know you want to try and establish tryhardness but there was none.
:(

Don't you think someone would have been on here already and bitched about it if there was anything serious about it?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
YG 2- Mtn Shadow 0

I just wanted to say that I thought YG was lucky to come out with this result.Mtn Shadow played a man down the whole game well YG had 2 line changes in guys!YG scored 2 late goals to get the victory.Mtn Shadow played a great game and my early prediction is to watch out for these guys when they have a full team!!They also shut out our women on the scoreboard,the first team to do that this year!!

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok I wasn't going to but...

I just love hearing that a teammate knows Draven was a goof and hacked 7 or 8 times without receiving a card or a warning. I will agree that the majority of the time it was in good fun with a buddy of his but other altercations were based on his "little man syndrome" attitude. If Draven is who I'm thinking he is.(#4) He took out a few of us hard without hesitation and if that's co-ed sportsmanship than I'm a fat monkey. Sorry fat monkey sounded like a good line. ;) He was classic tryhard during that game. I enjoyed all the witty banter and sportsmanship from the rest of your team and wish you guys a great season but me and the rest of my team wish people like that would jump in their big trucks and drive away with their stack of phone books under them.

:rolleyes:

We love ya Herb!:p

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Herb!!

All this talk about Herb andf his son!!I feel neglected!! I'm his stepson and I still get no breaks!!To all you Herb haters he is CO-ED,he has been around longer than any of the teams in this league and probably most of the players so learn to deal with HIM because he is HERB!Oh how I miss the memories of Minnakada and Herb"s backyard BBQ's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0