Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2003 Co-ed match reports, and witty banter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragons 2 Golf Carts 2

Another Sunday of soccer in the books and a nice day to boot. The weather was great, the teams were behaving, the ref was decent, and the BBQ's were cookin'! Both teams BBQ'd and Halfvolley had 4 hotdogs. Oh yeah!

Thanks for a good game Dragons. This game could have went to any of the two teams. I'd like to point out that The Rob missed two clear breakaways.:eek: :rolleyes:

Osler field was in rough shape. Anyone with knee/ankle worries make sure you take it easy.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dragons 2 Golf Carts 2

Originally posted by halfvolley
I'd like to point out that The Rob missed two clear breakaways.:eek: :rolleyes:

Osler field was in rough shape. Anyone with knee/ankle worries make sure you take it easy.

It was a great day out at OLD Osler, which looked like fukcing Wembly compared to Kwayquitlam.

Not only did therob miss two breakaways, but BC Chump knvb missed several on the day and just over-all shocker.

Well done on the BBQ NOTTY, it was brilliant.

Too bad I couldn't play more this year.

Don't know about our new kit, should have changed up the colours for this year.

Come on Ya Blue Dragons

HOS

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This game could have went to any of the two teams.
Perhaps you would have won if the people you were yelling at to "get stuck in" actually listened :rolleyes:

We need another poll... what's worse, getting a red in co-ed or screaming for teammates to get stuck into tackles with the opposing team's women?

Burp.

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please Tell me to Get "STUCK IN"

Originally posted by Regs
you were yelling "get stuck in"

We need more shouts like that when we are going one on one with the nice looking birds of the league.

KEEP your Head UP, OR HOS may get "Stuck IN".

I love Co-Ed

HOS

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheats 3 - 1 'Cnuts

To echo HOS' field complaints, Kwaykwitkwiktla... was brutal, a lake in each goal mouth and pot holes a plenty made for a scrappy affair. A lot of missed chances by the 'cnuts and some excellent 'tending by Teesh kept us in the first half. I thought we took over for the most part in the second and finally found the net after missing a few ourselves in the first. Aside from the field though it was a great night for footy. Good to chat with Yoda, wife and baby !!! The Tryhard's were excellent fans and were "taking the piss" nicely out of "red boots" or should I say "Dorothy"...classic !!

Take care all.....

Cheers, Mackers.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Done

Yes, nice to finally put a face to the reputation...........I mean name Mackers.
Kway was in fine form as usual. But how does a field that bowed stil retain water at the highest points?

We would have stayed to barbecue but some idiot with a screaming baby was there and we couldn't handle it so we went home.

:D

Can't wait to get stuck in on Thursday against Dragons.

TR, I'm sure it was the field.:rolleyes:

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's worse?

What's worse? You make that poll, I'll be the first to visit it. :rolleyes: Nothing wrong with a little encouragement/screaming from the front. Better that than absolutely bald and quiet at the back. :p

HOS we almost went Orange too and I'm thankful we didn't. Good call.

Off to Kwayquititittit next Sunday. Great.
:rolleyes:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dragons 2 Golf Carts 2

I'd like to point out that The Rob missed two clear breakaways.:eek: :rolleyes:
He surely was waiting for the offside whistle. Sorry to disappoint you TheRob. I was in disbelief that a sniper of your calibre was left so wide open.:rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The MAN in the Middle

A little disapointed not to see Herb in the middle yesterday, but Fat Monkey filled in well missing as many or more calls as Herb would.
He did play a perfect Dumby with me in the middle of the park, very nice.

HOS

Good Job Fat Monkey - "The New HERB"

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well........

After missing 2 aparent breakaways I know who I will not have to check on Thursday.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: The MAN in the Middle

Originally posted by Fat Monkey
By the way HOS, nice shot. Didn't that go out for a throw in?:D

That was a cross, but the ball took a shitty bounce, what a bad field:rolleyes:

As for giving me a Card, you will have to pull out a few to catch up to Herb in that Department.

Yoda, don't worry about therob upfront on Thursday, he has been benched with knvb for bad play, even by Dragon Co-Ed standards, I thought I had seen the worst of it once SC left the team:rolleyes: .

Actually Notty missed a few good chances upfront too, must be the new Lotto boots, they are black.
Need to get the Orange ones D.

HOS

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Cheats 3 - 1 'Cnuts

Originally posted by mackers
A lot of missed chances by the 'cnuts and some excellent 'tending by Teesh kept us in the first half.

Cheers, Mackers.

Nope...the puddles in the goal mouths kept our goals out...not the excellent 'tending!! :p Two of our goals stopped dead in the water :mad: but yes, it was a good game...lots of piss slingin'!!! The pitch was a disaster, but both teams made the best of it and played a good game.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about the posts & crossbars....

Not to mention all the field goals scored by both teams..... too bad we count count 'em! :p

Was a good game considering the condition of that soggy, puddle filled, lob sided field......:rolleyes:

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Puddles...

striker14,

True about the lake, it did stop a couple chances, mind you it did help on one occassion where it was going out of bounds but held up for your girl coming in who couldn't quite finish it off....I think herb Jr. was knee deep in that lake in the first half, absolutely diabolical....

Cheers, mackers.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
True...True

He was knee deep, and yes, our girl (Michelle Artuso) did miss a good chance, but I think by the time she got there, it was out of bounds, so I don't think it would have counted anyways.

The goalies did get the shti end of the stick, that is for sure, and again, cheers to Cheatside who cracked a few in...the key was to get it off the ground, and that you guys did!! :(

seeyouonthepitch :wa:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where are all the Buddha TTPers? Is there a TTP ban in place before the big match vs. The Dragons? Pussy's.:rolleyes:

The Dragons will win. Ask SC. She thinks so also. Plus knvb won't be there. His crappy attitude just brought us down on Sunday. I don't like angry knvb.

Things to do Thursday night:

-kick Yoda.
-wreck Skytrains other knee then steal his cooler.
-actually score on Scurry.
-stay out very late and be a bag of shite Friday at work.
-tell Doc the contacts he got me suck.
-say "Hi" to Argyle.(if he's there)
-and most of all, Have a really good time. That's what it's about right?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Well Done

Originally posted by Yoda
Yes, nice to finally put a face to the reputation...........I mean name Mackers.
Kway was in fine form as usual. But how does a field that bowed stil retain water at the highest points?

We would have stayed to barbecue but some idiot with a screaming baby was there and we couldn't handle it so we went home.

:D

Can't wait to get stuck in on Thursday against Dragons.

TR, I'm sure it was the field.:rolleyes:

After missing 2 aparent breakaways I know who I will not have to check on Thursday.

You have to catch me to kick me!
I'll be the guy wearing his wife's shorts.
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0