Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2002/2003 Hockey Challenge Piss Taking thread.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR,

Way to go buddy! That was a dramatic victory. Smug Simon has just learned that one should not count his chickens until they are hatched. :p

As a former champion myself, I know the satisfaction you feel as you relish the superiority amongst all TTp'ers, especially Simon.

I was an honorable champion and I expect you to be as well. I did not win in such a dramatic fashion and it was rather boring to say the least. Your win was exciting to watch.

Now go have a wank in the shower.:D :eek:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS,

As a new parent, don't you feel silly wasting a load in my soapdish seeing as to what it was really intended for? ;)

"Sperm is sacred. Sperm is good." or something to that effect...from Monty Python's "The Meaning of Life" :)

A wise statement: "You should never pull your goalie on the road.":eek:

TakeheedHOSyoumasterwankerhasbeen.

:wa: hammocks forever baby

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahem, excuse me. This thread should be about me now? Could we please get back on topic? That's me(not Simon, poor fella)incase you forgot.

Thanks

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Simon, Simon, Simon.

has anyone ever won by more than 50 points?
Nope.:p
Peter,

ask Regs, john, and the others who were able to climb to within 20 points of me where they are now.

its a curse, Drapin has just made a fatal error. he will plummet to 4th place, relinquishing his chance at a measly $25.00

ill take the $500.00 (or so).

thank you very much, good luck next year.

oh, and i recommend that Westside take a dive in the Imperial so as not to ruin the Karma for the "real" prize.

when do i get paid?
After your Premium Member fees come out, it might not even be worth the postage.:D
Regs,

do you remember how the directions to where i live? a hand delivered 500 bones would be appreciated, after all, i am a 2-time TTP winner now.

maybe i could buy a pair of boots and come back next year for a farewell tour of all the parks in the VMSL? (wonder if i'd get a I-Roc from the I-Ties?)
I hear Sports Traders is having a sale. You might be able to buy a pair of boots there. Might have to pitch in a little of "your own" money though.
27 pts, 22.2 pts, whatever.

the lead has been that much since December...five games left...i feel pretty good about my chances.

lets me say this: "I'd much rather be me than you right now"

****y? me? why not, christ ill never win this again probably. it's good to be the king!
Will Queen do?
that would mean id have to drop like a stone...i am not worried.

be happy with 2nd place and move along please
You meant to say, "I've never won this ever, and I never will." right?

Have a nice week Simon. I've got the local PD's watching all the local bridges. Please don't do anything drastic. Or, you know, go ahead.;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I said a long time ago that I would post fcuk nuts final standing in the pool if he were to pay up like any other decent TTPer would.

He wouldn't have won.

Pool points Statistics

Pos Name GP G 1 7 30 Wk M PPts Pts/GP Diff. 1st
8 osame madden 1386 380 0 53.6 293.2 12.9 53.6 2003.8 1.45 152.1

He's also pretty much the main reason why TTP pools will only be open (for prizes) to Premium Members from now on.

Well done.

~Regs.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess you're right Sliver. If it wasn't for Osames wife, I wouldn't have won.:rolleyes:

Now, congratulate me.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts