Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thanksgiving Long Weekend Soccer Tourney in Penticton

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCREEN

Sep 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone out there going to Penticton for the long weekend to play soccer? I heard its a great tourney,hope its not to cold....
I hope it is as crazy as the May long weekend..no sleep,little soccer and lots of drinks....

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never heard of it but I think there are a couple of TTPers entering a tourney in Quebec that weekend... I've been to a couple of similar ones myself though the drinking was held to a bare minimum :D

~Regs.

SCREEN

Sep 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't heard of it ? Your probably too young, forgot to mention its over 35's for guys and over 30's for the gals. Ok I'm old and it did take awhile for my body to heal from May l.w. but hay I.m a sucker for a road trip...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs I'll be in the area about that time, please pass along any info you may have. Maybe a team needs an extra player?

:D

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screen

I have not heard of this Penticton before....is that in Alberta ? And won't there probably be snow there ? Do they hold a dance on the Sunday night, or is it just a big turkey feast in a hall for all those missing their families that weekend ?

Thanks in advance,
downtown:)

PS - I don't have any family, so if you need players, or just someone to ladle the gravy, let me know:(

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Regs I'll be in the area about that time, please pass along any info you may have. Maybe a team needs an extra player?

Why do you know of any?;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts