Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thailand, Full Moon Party

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a disaster. If anyone has attended a Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan island in Thailand, you can relate to the craziness of what I witnessed this morning/last night.

To recap most of the goings on...The Full Moon party is basically a HUGE rave on the beach. The beach stretches approx 1/4 mile long and each bar has DJ'd music. When you walk along the beach you are welcomed by tower high speakers pumping the latest techno, house, trance, and top 40 old school music. All the bars are free to get in, or you can just dance on the beach between the vibes.

I think most people (including myself) were hopped up on REdbull and Vodka, but it was apparent that most were on "E" or other inhancers. I've never seen so many people out of it, or in to it, however you look at it.

The outfits, men and women, were interesting to say the least. I saw a lot of exposed body parts, especially mens, while peeing in the ocean...
(get your mind out of the gutter).

From what I can remember, there were several people combing the beach. Tons of sex on the beach, and in the water. Many people were body surfing by moonlight. I'm not sure this was the best idea for some, as many people were washing up on shore face down (thankfully alive).

I was thinking about collecting all the shoes along shore and selling them this morning. I would have made a killing, selling many bathing suites and underwear that were also washed up.

It is sheer madness, and anyone is lucky to make it out alive. I couldn't do the sunset, still recovering from a 18 hour bus/boat ride to the island. I came out alive (4:30am) and caught a taxi back with the staff at my bungalow. Thank goodness they knew where they were going, even though I was the only one standing when we returned from the 40 minute taxi ride.

Can anyone share their full moon stories, would be nice to hear your thoughts on the spectical?...

+SCinreview
:eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full Moon Party

Originally posted by sexualchocolate
[BCan anyone share their full moon stories? [/B]

My facial hair grows so quickly during a full moon, that I have to shave in the morning. And I often feel the urge to hump a leg or two.

hos

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stick cackling...

HOS, you crack me up, just like the hard boiled eggs I had for breaky. Tell your missus I'm on my over to 'help' out with the kid(s). IT sounds like she'll need a lot of help while you are locked away in the white padded room for a while. :eek: :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With every goal scored on HOS this year he's had to fetch the ball from he net, so from all accounts there have been 24 full moons parties in Vancouver from September until now.

Haven't seen many shoes wash up on shore, but there have been allot of garbage can lids laying about.

:p

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
light bulb!

Crap, I knew there was a reason I wanted someone to contribute to this thread. I slightly recall playing a game of footy keep away with a coconut or one of the buckets...many buckets :cool:

+SC

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts