Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Terrorists

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy Sh!t.

One or maybe two planes crash into the World Trade Centre in New York, another plane crashes into the Pentagon, another crashes in Pittsburgh. Plus, a car bomb in front of the the State building in Washington. Now I hear there might be another plane currently hijacked and still in the air. All air travel, nation-wide, and in Canada is halted.

I'm stunned.

[Turn on the TV -- any channel.]

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
question of time...

Now it's merely a question of time before that twat Dubya starts blowing things up. Anything, it won't matter what the nutters blow up as long as their supposed great democracy sees some action and bloodletting. Who are the terrorists? That's a rhetorical question, by the way.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've got to wonder if it was his actions as the President that pissed these terrorists off.

Apparently, 50,000 people work in and around the WTC on a normal day. How many dead? Lots.

Don't bother trying to get to cnn.com or cbsnews.com, or any other website -- everythings overloaded.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word now that United Airlines is graveley concerned about a flight from Boston to LA. I don't think this is over yet.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have heard that that plane has scrambled fighter planes monitoring it..........also heard and not too sure if it is the same plane that one has been shot down or landed around camp david!

Just a matter of time before G.W. does something stupid!!!!!!

John

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fukcing Tragic

This is a one of those tragedies that will go down in history as world changing.

G.W. won't do anything dumb- he may be the most powerful man in the world, but he has more advisers with brains he'll rely upon before making any call. Don't be fooled though, the US will retaliate. I sure hope they get the rest of the free world's support on the eventual response, otherwise WE could find ourselves in the middle of a terrorist war. And we're not talking about planes vs. tanks here. These fukcers fight the dirtiest of fights.

I'm sick to my stomach right now.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh yeah...I'm changing my flag back to what it should be, instead of the "joke" I've got there now. I'll never be ashamed to be Canadian.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another building goes down...

A 3rd building just went down. Building #7, 47 stories high, went down quickly and quietly. Jesus...CNN have just shown another angle of the 2nd plane going thro' the tower...the plane appears to go right thro the building...christ...

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
September 11 .... or

September 11 or.......9-11

Pretty crazy.

How far do you think this will go? A newspaper in TO has already published AMERICA UNDER ATTACK.

Do you think a war is unavoidable?

What will be Canada's place???

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
it's only just begining...

Shortly after my post yesterday we were evacuated from the building where I was in The City which was right across from the Bank of England. This morning there has already been a 'hoax' which cleared 10 Downing Street and there are an extra 5,000 policemen patrolling London's streets today.

If the yanks didn't bomb Kabul then who the hell did? While the scale of human loss is almost inconceivable, I genuinely hope cooler heads prevail and, instead of charging off wasting more innocent lives to placate a badly bruised American ego, it is my hope the self-proclaimed centre of world democracy takes a moment to consider why it is they would be the target of such hatred. I fear the worst, however. For a country once proud of it's isolationist policies, what the money men called globalisation has had the effect of ensuring America sticks it's nose in wherever they like, regardless of whether it's absolutely necessary or not and regardless of whether they're needed or wanted; which they very rarely are.

It's always bothered me that pictures of the much vaunted American military blowing up Middle Eastern targets are almost exclusively grainy, out of focus incomprehensible images shot in the middle of the night from about 50 miles away. Yesterday was cause and effect and, while the whole mess is a massive catastrophe and a true modern disaster, you really must wonder how much of America's 'foreign policy' we have never been allowed to witness. Bin Laden has rocketed to the top of the blame charts and, let us not forget, Clinton made a typically crap and media friendly exercise of political posturing when he bombed Afghanistan in 1998 in an effort to flush out America's Most Wanted. If we are to believe what info we're allowed access to, Bin Laden is the man responsible for the first bombing of The World Trade Centre in the early 1990's, the bombing of the American Embassy in Kenya where 200+ were killed, and an attack on an American warship in The Gulf not that long ago. As a country, America needs an enemy, it's part of their collective psyche. It's a tragedy this man was allowed to remain their enemy for so long. Now we might all be in danger.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is encouraging.......

Those who attacked the United States ``made a terrible mistake ... they have roused a mighty giant,'' President Bush (news - web sites) told reporters on return to Washington from his weekend retreat at Camp David.

``It's time for us to win the first war of the 21st century so our children and grandchildren can live peacefully.''

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is encouraging.......

Those who attacked the United States ``made a terrible mistake ... they have roused a mighty giant,'' President Bush (news - web sites) told reporters on return to Washington from his weekend retreat at Camp David.

``It's time for us to win the first war of the 21st century so our children and grandchildren can live peacefully.''

Captain

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conspiracy theory.

<http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,34238,00.html>

If you go to the fox news site and click on the video link of the East angle of the second plane hitting the WTC. After the plane hits the tower look at the top right hand corner near the smoke coming off the first tower that was hit. What some people are calling an anti aircraft missle comes down across the screen and apparently hits WTC building 7.

Did the Air Force try and shoot down the second plane before it hit the building????????

If this is a legit video why hasn't it been reported yet in the mainstream media?????

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No more flag burning for this fellow....

This Anti-American looked cool and casual when he started....

Unlucky.

For those who think I am inhumane, I'm not. He survived and just lost a bunch of his hair.......

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Americans are doing the right thing in trying to limit the number of casualties by being selective where they bomb. They needed to strike back and it is good to see all the world leaders being supportive. I might even return to Italy and join the Army.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Apprentice,

Didn't you hear?

As soon as the Americans declared war on the Taliban,.....

....the Italians surrendered.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0