Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Team TTP In Penticton 2004!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny that Bertrum hasn't even told Gong Show that he's not going yet.
:D
I wonder when he'll notice? On the drive up? When he get's to the hotel?
When he finally sobers up?

Who knows.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: A TTP first...........

Fastshow said:
That's never been written before in the entire history of TTP.

Fasty, it's a joke from last year's tourney.....

Yoda, Bertrum is leaning towards a yes on Penticton for your info.....And i would totally figure it out by the time we check in at the hotel....I think......

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
See, I told you Fastshow.

Gong show, over tea and strumpets this morning, just before the Inner circle AGM, where Jinky was conspicuously missing from btw, (we fear he may have a "drinking issue" ) Saint and Fastshow where batting around the idea of hoping on a bus and making their way to Penticton this summer. Of course they have option to play in the Ukraine tourney but that's so been done. So they asked me if the level of play was any good and if I had any good story's and of course I told them that one... instead. Fastshow didn't believe me and Saint was busy stealing the stationery so we made a bet, loser shares their bed with Jinky. I have to deal with Saint's untidiness, kleptomania and incredibly small fonts now, but at least I don't have to share linens with Jinky.

Thanks.

Rambling for no other reason than to ramble,

~KNVB

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
confirmed :knvb: :wa: ;) :cool:

Guinnesscan'twaittotryandchipMissyfromhalfwaylineagain :eek: :p(from the beer garden of course)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know...

Fcuk sakes.... Has no one seen Dumb and Dumber? I'm not talking about Captain and Guinness... this time

Crumpets indeed.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have had a request for Dry Fit uniforms.
Can it be done, or is it asking too much from a bunch of TTP'ers who can't even pay their $30 membership fees?

:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
God sakes, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Think about the fan's eyes when they see the jiggling of Throbby's boobs hitting the airways...YIKES! :eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: SC

I hope you're only refering to TheRob rushing off to the beer garden to get Millsy and I our pints??? I didn't agree to play along side that German twat, I was under the impression he was just organizing things, buying the pints and filling the bottles!!!
My confirmation may be in jeopardy??? :eek: :rolleyes:

MaybeSCcansupplysomegardenshinanigansnowthatHOScan'tmakeit???

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Latest Team List:

TheRob
Yoda
Millsy
Paulsation
Bertrum
Dapotayto
Demolition
H-Dog
Stepchild
knvb
Showtime
Bunny
TJ Sugars
Gav
Regs
Cascadesoccer
Mileslong
Guinness

The goal is 20 so there are two spots left. Of course, when we ask for money, there could be around 10 spots.:rolleyes:

Cost will be $40 and I'll let you all know when and where you can send the cash.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's the Vancouver contingent???
I know HOS isn't allowed back, but Notty, Zenga, Captain, Parkhead, Cerebral Smallsy, Jinky (as manager of course :cool: ) are you out there??? :( I guess G.G. can fill the bottles if TheRob is being sensitive??? :D

Boat races here we come!!!

Ps. I'm assuming we're all fending for ourselves concerning rooms???

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really, we need more VMSLers and in a hurry! With this mob we couldn't even win something easy like the FVSL league, how are we suppose to compete for a real title like the Penticton tourney?

Guinness, you can come camping with the KNVB's. Going back to the Sundowners old stomping grounds aren't we? Going to teach the kid to take a fall out the back of the truck like wee Jimmy did way back when...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah wee Jimmy!!!
What about lifting his sleeping bag (with him in it) and putting it on the other side of the creek??? :D
I believe Stepchild and associates (that's what he calls them now that he's an official MD) have booked rooms at Tiki Shores???
WIll advise...

What about the rest of you clowns???

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Where's the Vancouver contingent???
I know HOS isn't allowed back, but Notty, Zenga, Captain, Parkhead, Cerebral Smallsy, Jinky ??

Well I am banned from Pentiction, most would think it would be from dropping the Kit, Hatch Style, but in fact I was seen with a minor in the Beer Garden last year, she was under 18 (months), and all over me.

As for the rest, Smallsy played for the Idiots last year, and was lucky he jumped out of a tackle with HOS, Notty is skiing somewhere that weekend, Zenga doesn't want to split time with Millsy, and the rest are Celtic Supporting Cnuts so no one cares.

Good luck this year boys.

hos

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Really, we need more VMSLers and in a hurry! With this mob we couldn't even win something easy like the FVSL league, how are we suppose to compete for a real title like the Penticton tourney?

You guy's can't even win the drinking title in Penticton for christ's sake....And yes we are proud of it...Bring it on.....

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0