Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Team TTP In Penticton 2004!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sign'em up!

I was going to ask you about them Regs. If the two from last year want to come sign them up. What the fcuk, bring the other guy too.

Is knvb serious?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
I don't see Regs, Showtime, and CJ?
What's up boys?
Leashes a little tighter this year?

It is a lot tighter this year, my second wee one is coming on May 10th. The may long weekend may be a little early to ask for a weekend pass out. I could get lost when I go for diapers on friday and not get back until sunday. There was a flood, I swear.

hos

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So it looks like this then:

TheRob
Yoda
Millsy
Paulsation
Bertrum
Scotty Kerr
Dapotayto
Demolition
H-Dog
Stepchild
knvb
Showtime
Bunny
TJ Sugars
Gav

Fcuking stacked line up isn't it? Well, except for all the VMSLers anyway.

No word from our hopeful manager. I guess I'll have to fire off a PM.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Be prepared to play the same team again first game as their idea of putting the draw together is to photcopy last years draw.
Believe it was Richmond first.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got the word this morning. The webmaster is in. Regs, noted footballer and everyones favorite webmaster has commited to Team TTP for the Penticton tourney. Watch now as hundreds flock to join Team TTP. Who wouldn't?

The list so far:

TheRob
Yoda
Millsy
Paulsation
Bertrum
Scotty Kerr
Dapotayto
Demolition
H-Dog
Stepchild
knvb
Showtime
Bunny
TJ Sugars
Gav
Regs

Stacked.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can gay people play? Regsi, if your bird is in, then I'm in too:)

Actually, I may come out of 'Penticton Retirement' and join the festivities. Only if Auntie Jinks goes. We could manage together... :confused:

+interestedinmanagingSC

Throbby, don't "X" out the possiblities of a female coach, I have a winning record you know :rolleyes:

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC,

If you're going ... you MUST play with the Luck of the Irish. Just imagine how good you'd look in GREEN, eh RF!!!
Jinks, you can manage both teams...Captain can't make it.

GG

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda and Bertrum were telling me about this tourny at practice and if you do need a couple players id be interested in playing. so just let me know.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Team Ass Bandit In Penticton 2004!

Yeh, and re-name the squad "Ridge Meadows"... :rolleyes: That's exactly what TTP in Penticton needs... TheRob needs to stop the influx of farmers and hicks... Don't get me wrong, Millsy bends over on command, but the entertaining factor becomes moot when everyone went to school together!!! :mad:

I thought TheRob went to Langley to get away from these plonkers???

Just one guinness opinion. ;)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guinness said:
Yeh, and re-name the squad "Ridge Meadows"... :rolleyes: That's exactly what TTP in Penticton needs... TheRob needs to stop the influx of farmers and hicks... Don't get me wrong, Millsy bends over on command, but the entertaining factor becomes moot when everyone went to school together!!! :mad:

Finally, a funny post by the wee man.;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New list. Of course, when it comes time to get money sent, I'm sure that it will shrink considerably.:rolleyes:

TheRob
Yoda
Millsy
Paulsation
Bertrum
Scotty Kerr
Dapotayto
Demolition
H-Dog
Stepchild
knvb
Showtime
Bunny
TJ Sugars
Gav
Regs
Cascadesoccer
Mileslong

There is a rumour going around that Bertrum might be out. WTF is up with that?:eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well you heard wrong. It's because he's a pansy and the boss has tightened the reigns a little.
No?
:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Guinness said:

TheRob still knows where the real soccer is, so he comes back to play with us whenever the opportunity arises.

Actually, that's not a bad idea. Each year we'll kick a TTP VMSL'er off the team and add a GEU (ridgeMeadows) player and in a few years we can have the original team back again and playing in the tournament.
Might be the only way we could get let back in.

I don't think many of us went to school together, in fact, I don't think any of us went to school period! Home schooling is were it's at when you are too far from the public schools, it just makes more sense.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scratch another off

Just got word that Scott Kerr is out for Penticton.
That opens up another spot.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MILLSY said:
I take that you and Gongshow are in for round 2 of the pose down on the balcony!

Gongshow is in for another 72 hr bender....i'll manage the pints if you like.....i sure hope the Vancouver lads can keep up to me and Bertrum this year...

P.S. can't wait to finally meet KNVB......

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0