Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Team of the week

O

oldenglish

KNVB, I have been lurking for awhile and have known you for some time know. You have to be the stupidest ttper on this site. Your comments must come from your ass and you think surrey is the best team around. You guys are are brutal and so are you.;)

voteknvbforknobofthemonth

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oldenglish

there is no need to studder if your a wee bit upset...
You guys are are brutal and so are you.
just take a deep breath, slow down and you'll realise you were better off lurking and keeping your yap shut!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piss off

oldenglish~

Im not even going to respond (other than this) until you do something around here. Make me laugh. Make me cry but at least do something! Please smart ass impress me! If you have been lurking for a long time then you should know how things go! But don't do it here cause Regs will get pissed. oh.. I guess you would already know that then wouldn't you!

fcuckinghalfwitjumpsonafter3postsandwanttostartsomething........:rolleyes:

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
happy place

that last post sounded like it came from your unhappy place.
if i were you i would look up fred penner and see if he will
show you the way to his happy place cause i don't think
yer quite there :)

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brutal journalism...

Azzi should really start letting someone else write this stuff. I mean, could you make losing to Sporting sound any worse?

While all this was going on, on the other Adanac field, the Burnaby Canadians were suffering the indignity of losing to the newly-promoted Sporting Club. Once again, the final 3-1 score in favour of the Portuguese team left little doubt. Sporting got goals from Carlos Batista, Mark Gomes, and Jeff Yoon as well as a very solid defensive performance from Denny Gonzalves en route to the upset victory.

I think he spelled Denny's name wrong as well. Moron.

StillquietlysupportingSportingfromafar,
-Sensei.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give it to the Toons

They have a little undefeated streak going, and they soundly defeated Bby.
One question; Are the Caps over-rated? It looks like it.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Doubt this Week

Sapperton all the way. Why?

1. We finally beat Westside after 2 frustrating years.
2. Azzi was at the game.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TOTW,

I think Sportstown deserves the honours this week with a big win over Surrey. On a three game winning streak and beat the top three teams in group A in a row.

Hopefully we can keep it up?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It has Merit

Zeus,

You could be right, but see #2. Any game Azzi is at, you know the winner of that game gets the TOTW. You guys are having a good run, but Azzi was at our game and we beat a team better than Surrey.

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I understand your point about Azzi but I don't think Westside is a better team than Surrey.....It's just my opinion but Westside is getting old and Surrey has better fitness and youth over Westside.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
#18 Westside

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know who #18 was for Westside? He was playing left back.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well he sure didn't look like a soccer player - that's for sure. If he plays again, if I were the opposition, I would just attack his side the whole time. After he got schooled a few times, he played tighter, but if you're playing against him and see this, it is easy to chip it by him and outrun him. I almost felt sorry for him out there.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go At #18

Teelay

That was our game plan (although it didn't work in the first half) and in the 2nd half it was creating chances. Ted Ullrich (sap) is an awesome winger and he shows it game in-game out; we just have to get him the ball more often.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia

Mighty Croatia will be team of the week again.

For their easy win over Sapperton. Plus another win, after an night of excessive alcohol intake, against a gay team from West Van.

When I say the win over Sapperton looked easy I mean it did look sooooo foookin'eeeaaasssayyyy!

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever

Who really gives a shite to what team is chosen TEAM OF THE WEEK???

It's just one person's opinion who doesn't even watch all the games.

The same thing goes for PLAYER OF THE WEEK. In a lot of games, the best player doesn't score or set up goals.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts