Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Hakuna matata, bitches."

I don't know which of the two is funnier, Will Ferrell or Sasha Cohen. Who cares? -- because together they are fcuking halarious.

If you enjoy any aspect of Will Ferrell's style of comedy, consider yourself an automatic fan of this movie.

Go and see it. Today. You'll piss your pants.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will Ferrell = lame.

Who is it that keeps casting this lame-o and writing the dreck that he stars in?

A pox on his house, I say.:mad:

Two thumbs down,

Trece

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
trece verde said:
Will Ferrell = lame.

Who is it that keeps casting this lame-o and writing the dreck that he stars in?

A pox on his house, I say.:mad:

Two thumbs down,

Trece
i have to agree, not writing the dreck thing, but the two thumbs down.

i thought the previews were lame and wasnt intersted at all. The movie comes out and everyone goes on and on about how funny it is.....well i gave it a go and fell asleep during.

" im gonna come at you like a spider monkey chip" well that was funny and sadly didnt involve cohen or farrell

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tim Berners-Lee said:
" im gonna come at you like a spider monkey chip" well that was funny and sadly didnt involve cohen or farrell

Leonard Cohen and Colin Farrell are in this movie?

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cohen as Borat.......................

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFiSjiEb6Yg"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Sex crime. High five.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"I play for keeps"!!! :D Brilliant!!! Ali G played the gay frenchman to a tee...

"If you're not first, you're last"

two thumbs up whitesnake video!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was literally crying in the theatre when Ferrel was praying to "Sweet Little Baby Jesus, in the goat manger, for providing his wonderful dinner of KFC, Dominoes Pizza, Coca Cola, and the ever amazing Taco Bell" The old guy chimes in and says that Jesus was a man, and had a beard, and the Ferrel says to him that Jesus is HIS God and can pray to all 6 pounds and 8 ounces of him....
Thank Sweet Baby Jesus that I didn't order the xtra large Coke, or I may have pissed myself...
His kids freaking names are Walker and Texas Ranger for crying out loud, how is that not funny!!!??? :D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn said:
I was literally crying in the theatre when Ferrel was praying to "Sweet Little Baby Jesus, in the goat manger, for providing his wonderful dinner of KFC, Dominoes Pizza, Coca Cola, and the ever amazing Taco Bell" The old guy chimes in and says that Jesus was a man, and had a beard, and the Ferrel says to him that Jesus is HIS God and can pray to all 6 pounds and 8 ounces of him....
Thank Sweet Baby Jesus that I didn't order the xtra large Coke, or I may have pissed myself...
His kids freaking names are Walker and Texas Ranger for crying out loud, how is that not funny!!!??? :D

You forgot "I will put you in the microwave you little pot licker"

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is it not funny? I guess mostly it's a personal preference thing, but here's a good set of guidelines that I use:

John Cleese is funny.
Graham Chapman is funny, even though he's dead.
Robin Williams is funny.
Jerry Seinfeld is funny, but only during his monologues.
Dennis Miller is funny.
Billy Connolly is funny.
Cantinflas was funny, but also suffers from being dead.
Bob Newhart was funny.
SCTV was funny.
Dave Allen was funny.

Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, Howie Mandell and Bam are not funny; they are just annoying. Being on SNL or MTV does not make you automatically funny. Being on a Boston Pizza ad means your career is dead.
Jason Alexander is not funny. Just because he hung around with Jerry Seinfeld does not mean he was funny. Michael Richards, however, is funny.
Drew Carey is funny despite awful writing.
Don Rickles is just a hockey puck.
KNVB is just funny-looking.
Fastshow is occasionally funny.

Comedians used to have a saying that if you couldn't make people laugh with your jokes, if you were desperate, you dropped your pants and just went for shock value.

Trece

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0