Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Taking Obsession To New Heights

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I told Regs, quite the walk down memory lane!

I think Regs starting this series of articles written by a few of us was a good idea back in the day, the only think he discounted was that we were all squirrels and would quickly lose interest. But, it was fun while it lasted. Personally, I ended up getting too busy w/ work, and this became a low priority item.

But...as more things change, the more they remain the same! I'm still obsessed with the next adrenaline kick. My life on bikes has arguably been more influential in it than my life playing footy. I've been able to see some pretty cool and remote parts of the world via the view from my handlebars, and as a result have some great stories I can tell, and some I'll take to the grave, too. :D

I've also been able to share my passion for riding w/ my son, now 16, and arguably a better cyclist now than I ever was or will be. Except on a mountain, he still follows me into stuff there. That has maybe been the greatest by-product of that passion, when your kids inherit the same passion organically.

My oldest daughter, thankfully, shares my love for footy. Our newest...we'll see. I expect something to do w/ snow and surf, and for sure bikes. But we'll see. She's the greatest thing to happen to our family in the time between writing these articles and now. At 14 months, she's changed our lives and our household for the better.

Thanks again, Regs, for the memories. Cheers!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0