Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

take it out then

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
General "Chit-Chat"

Okay, screw any of you that say anything bad about this new thread. :p

I was looking for a place to post this. I know sometimes several of us are not sure where or when to say stuff. (Okay Jinks, I know you don't get me 16/13s of the time).;)

Since we don't have 'three way' PMing , or foursomes for that matter...here goes. This is for 5Bigguns, Max Blink and any others who enjoy this 'lerbal' tasting bzzr:D
In the spirit of Carnival Boyz, "CHEERS" ;) (damn, the"Carib" logo is too big! Well, just imagine a cold frosty one)

MBlink, is Jilks going down? My parents are going for a month!:mad:
+SCisworriedthatregsiwillthinkthatwasadvertising:eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
grrrrrr!!!!!!!

Fcuk the advertising, why the fcuk would you start a thread with that title in the "chit-chat" forum? Think, girl, think!!!!!

The whole point of having the ability to start new threads is to keep stuff organised and easy for others to find.

Be more fcuking creative!

~TBwhoisconsideringclosingthisthreadinrecordtimeunlessanewthreadtitleissuggested.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
screw that, get rid of it then, where are your balls, you're NOT pissing me off you know;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't you have enough?

Don't you have enough threads that have absolutely no topic what so ever that you could do this in? I knew you started so many threads that you would forget about them! Don't you have your own 1-900 # you could use?

Crack down day last till midnight you know

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lock down lasts forever

It's Friday evening, don't you guys have anything better to do?

I didn't think so!:rolleyes:

BTW K-nobby, you must be jealous because you don't understand the post. It is the same as the VMSL rap vs. the FMSL rap...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
quick is right

but that isn't the only thing he is quick at:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"calm down" (the worst thing you can say to someone who is mad)

Originally posted by Regs
Fcuk the advertising, why the fcuk would you start a thread with that title in the "chit-chat" forum? Think, girl, think!!!!!

The whole point of having the ability to start new threads is to keep stuff organised and easy for others to find.

Be more fcuking creative!

~TBwhoisconsideringclosingthisthreadinrecordtimeunlessanewthreadtitleissuggested.

It is called "General Chit Chat", and there hasn't been anything "General"

BTW, I thought it was you that hated the "fcuk" words being used. Lost for words/thoughts Webmaster?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts