Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Take a bribe, squeal on your mates, and even YOU can make the Hall of Fame

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a fcuking joke. I just came across this and can't believe it. Paul James will be inducted to the Hall of Fame(not that that is a prestigious thing) and the guy fcuking broke the law. Pete Rose can't even get in and all he did was bet on his favorite past time - everything. :rolleyes: Even Mr. Valentine had a little brush with the law and he is allowed in. I guess I should be next, as long as they look at the night in 1990, when I was thrown in jail with Steve McDonald. I better go and start writing my acceptance speech. Fcuking Canadian soccer and everything associated with it, is a fcuking joke.

Ian Bridge, who recently coached Canada's Women's Under-19 Team to the final of the FIFA Under -19 World Championships, will be one of 11 new inductees to The Soccer Hall of Fame in Vaughan, Ontario next May. However, Bridge's induction is due to a stellar playing career which saw him play in 33 full international games for Canada, including the 1986 World Cup in Mexico. He also played for the 1984 Canadian Olympic which reached the quarter-finals before losing to Brazil, as well as the Seattle Sounders and Vancouver Whitecaps of the North American Soccer League (NASL). Bridge is in esteemed company. Paul James represented Canada in the 1986 World Cup, was a member of the Toronto Blizzard of the NASL, and became a national youth team coach. Carl Valentine also played for Canada in the World Cup and professionally in Vancouver as well as in England for Oldham Athletic and West Bromwich Albion.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hall of shame

i spent a night in jail in penticton over the may long weekend tourney circa 1990 myself...count me in too captain.:)

p.s. is that second paragraph a quote, or have you really followed the esteemed career of the inductees that closely?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, it is a quote. Unfortunately, I can't claim to know that much about some of our great Canadian heroes.......:rolleyes:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty sad isn't, It appears just about anyone can get into the Canadian Hall of Fame. :p Who says there is a problem with our soccer system here in Canada, look at the world class players we produce!!:rolleyes:

BTW Smally you have my vote!! Just playing for the idiots as long as you did definetly qualifies you for the Hall of Shame, I mean Fame. ;)

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surely I did.

You should know however that a balcony was added to "the wall" and it will be dedicated to you at a ceremony at the PoCoMo clubhouse tommorow. It would be nice if the guest of honour could attend.

Unfortunately we can't remember that skank's name so you will have to do.

Victorious and Glorious, We'll have Tracy Lords between the four of us !

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
they all laugh at us...

unfortunately, i doubt that an appearance will be do-able. i'll see if i can put together a "thanx to the academy" speech and video montage that can be viewed by all in my absence. pass along my salutations to the lads:)

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsy,

Now that is one video montage that would be worth seeing!! What is more important to you the Canadian hall of shame or the Pocomo hall of shame?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best Story Ever Told

Sven Habberman (sp. I think) should be in the Hall for the Classic story of them all, with him and the Bird in he Hotel Room and the Head out the window while the shag is taking place.

That is one of the best stories I have ever heard, I may not have all of the detials right, but it is Urban Legend, for Lower Mainland soccer players.

SvenforHallofShameandOttawa

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0