Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

T Park Boys Xmas Special

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On sunday night the canadian comedic apreciating public was given an early xmas present. Some new trailer park boys action was on display ( 9 pm showcase) hands down the funniest shite on tv right now....well family guy is up there.....anyhow....if u saw it u know what im talking about........if not im here to tell u that its on again on thursday ...9 pm showcase ch 39 in hickland no idea about the rest of the land.....check it out u fukcing nerds,oh 1 other thing, **** off i got work to do.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"You know... I don't think Ricky and Julien know how much fun a bonfire really is!"

I especially like the speach about "the true meaning of Christmas"... very funny stuff

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The best part of "the true meaning of Christmas" speech was how touched Ricky's dad was and how proud he looked.

Christmas Classic, I rate it high. It will be one of those movies I watch while wrapping present along with the Grinch :).

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was with J-Roc in that episode? The guy was as whitebread as they come.
Was it from the first season?
Magic nonetheless.........I too was touched when Ricky's dad endorsed his speech.
I watched it drunk and stoned and w/friends...I rule at Xmas!

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some good history with that episode.....
It was filmed now, but it was filmed to show some previous history.
The funniest was when "Randal" aka Smokey aka Randy recognized Mr.Lahey. Too funny....

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It showed the history of and how Ricky's car door got torn off. The Mistle Toe Belt Buckle what an idea for a gift!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was on Showcase last night @ midnight, of course I watched it stoned and drunk as my roommate was passed out on the lazyboy!!! A good night capper after drinking 3 bottles of wine during our "experimental" Christmas decorating evening and finished off with another Guinness to decorate the tree with!!! :)

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
watched it was twice
instant classic

one tree per nerd!!!!

bubbles and his letter from his mom almost had me in tears, then i changed teh channel, farted ,laughed for a minute, then shite myself.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0