Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Survivor 3: Africa

Has Survivor worn out it's welcome?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wondering who is going to be watching Survivor this time around, and who will be bashing it. Personally, I thought the first one was great. It took me a lot longer to get into the second one, so it'll be interesting to see what happens this time. Lot's of nice birds in this one.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been under a rock...

When does it start?

~TBwhohasn'tvotedyetuntilhecanmakeamore'informed'decision.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Informed decision

I will definitely be watching as long as the 27 year-old Sheriff from Orlando, Jesse, is still surviving...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can only hope that she does not last as long as that last little hottey ( Elizabeth??) and end up weighing a cool 94 1/2 pounds.:eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Laughs a minute

I almost missed it when flipping back and forth with the 'Nucks game but when that soccer dude did about 3 face plants in a row, I almost pissed myself :D

Jessie is not the best of the bunch... I'm not familiar with all the names yet but I think there are at least 2 better ones. No, the bartender is not one of them...

Good to see the show already has a token red-neck as well. You just knew though that the black guy was going to get voted off/out. Selective editing to mislead viewers is what this show is all about.

Till next week,

~TB.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
~regs~

I agree I think Kim from the Sanburu tribe is better than the sheriff.

I think that Clarence is going to eat the whole tribe of Boran.

I hope that Ethan (pro soccer player) Zohn doesn't let us Fitba lovers down or disgrace us with a poor showing. He went down a couple of times in tonites challenge.

Oh Yeah Nice hair on this guy! Reminds me of Ballbaby in his High School days at Matheson. :D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
~regs~

After 6 days of pucking and barfing...Jesse got the boot from the tribe.

Blood drinking was one of the challenges. No problems for any of them.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure that the black guy Clarence wouldn't be too happy if he was voted "out of Africa" by all them white folk.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesse

That explains why I completely forgot about the show tonite and instead got hammerred (sp?) with Kurgan at the Morrisey.

The only reason to watch the show now is due to the Klu Klux Klan factor...

~TB.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
last night

It was a good show for tribe Boran. They won both challenges last night.

The Samburu tribe however is split and will start making the spiral to defeat every week from here on....They are split 4-4. Oldtimers against generation X.

(Doc) voted off. What's up doc?

5btwastin'histimewatchingsurvivor

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Low point

If seeing a 56 year old woman in a thong or the crack of some redneck hick's ass doesn't turn people off of this show, nothing will...

~TBwhothinksSurvivorshouldsticktoislandsettings.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats with the black chick?

Regs you'll be happy to know the next one will be back on an island. They are going to the Island of Nuku Hiva in French Polynesia.

What is with that black lady in the Samburu tribe. She was talking some wierd shite last night. Stuff like, "The immunity idol doesn't like tribes that are split, and she's upset so she went to the other tribe." She was freaking me out.:eek: It was good to see one of the old jerks kicked off. The other three oldies are in trouble. Better entertainment then the hockey game, that's for sure.

PS - the fifty six year old lady had a pretty sweet ass, don't you think?:D

Here is Linda's exact quote:
I believe there are a lot of spirits out here, and I believe that our [immunity] idol goddess will not live in a home of conflict." ( Action at the Immunity Challenge)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
that fat bastard with his ass showing was great! come on ~regs~ you have to admitt that was bloody funny.

TR,

I think Linda is having a spiritual moment in "MOTHER AFRICA". She has been talking like that from the beginning. She thinks all the young guns in her tribe are insulting and making fun of the Land of Africa.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Emily is hot

For those who are tired of Survivor, there is another reality show on Wednesday nights at nine on CBS. It's called the Amazing Race. I've been watching it from the start, and it's pretty good. Check it out.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kim Powers is smokin!

The annoying wierdo Linda was kicked out of Africa last night. Good, because I couldn't handle that chick anymore.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missed it

Can someone give me the run down!? I missed it last night and I forgot my Province!:mad: :mad:

knvbwhoissittingonpinsandneedleswaitingforaresponse:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers

Ahhh... thank you I needed that.

This new cast are by far the biggest bunch of goofs and US trash ever assembled! The bad part is I can't stop watching them. It's a bit like a car reck.

knvbsureloveshissurvivor:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts