Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Survivor 3: Africa

Has Survivor worn out it's welcome?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reality rant

Survivor

I hope someone dies, yes I said it. I hope someone gets eaten by a lion or trampled on by a Rhino. Really virtual reality has got to go. Its all about how much of a lying, conniving bastard you can be. And then we have all the other Shiite shows like the one you go to this island with your partner and you have to see if can keep 'it' your own trousers.

Way back when, there was this show in the UK that got Joe public to do crazy stunts like jump out of a plane with no parachute and bungy jump from a crane with no safety net. Well this dude went and did it and he snuffed it and they had to scrape him up like a dollop of strawberry jam.

But these reality shows are just feeding our frenzy to see the human condition be tested and just see how twisted we can be to each other.

Come now, why don't you watch the re-runs of M*A*S*H.
Failing that what about The Antiques Road show! Or even a healthy serving of Masterpiece Theatre!!:rolleyes:

onasoapbox

hedKandi

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey man I watch other things! Im edgumacated! Ive seen wild kingdom, Martha Stuart, I now know how to make a perfect spring roll and how to make the best smelling compost heap.

IfyouwatchedMarthayoucouldturnthatsoapboxintosomethingspecial:D

Tee

Jul 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Survivor sucks the 3rd time around

Get rid of the pooftah, especially after his little love in at the tribal council. That guy needs to be eliminated next.:mad:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Survivor is really a bit much. It is actually boring and uninteresting. I think if they are going to keep it going, the format needs to be revamped.

Linda's was voted off after a couple of weak-ass challenges. The whole thing is so predictable. I agree with hedkandi!!!!

Let's see a lion rip the shite out of someone or a rhino pin ball a tribe. Let's have the croc hunter show up and wrestle some wildebeest......

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5bigtoes,

Corr Blimey mate, now you're talking. Then get his wife to pose for PlayBoy!!;) while wrestling a wildebeast.

Now that's exciting Television...

hedKandi

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You would have thought that Tee's favourite television homosexual would be good with flaming things.

He's not.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK I Watched

WTF, there is nothing else on and I was channel surfing like TB.

Finally, they threw that cnut Lindsey off. Next is Kim or the girl called Brandon.

I still think that Clarence is going to eat the whole tribe he's just waiting for the merge. So he can get at that Big Tom!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0