Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

surrey

A

alskamote

i have one thing to say. this saturday surrey sporting might as well forfeit the game cuz they going to loose bad.:( :(

T

thriller

alskamote

hey skamote i hope your from FC otherwise u guys must have done that cuz there is no one thats beat them YET!! :mad: so dont diss until u have... and from what i see there's no way u should talk :p

A

alskamote

no i'm not from FC but how it looks u don't have to be a scientist to know who's going to win. other thing we beat u guys already can't wait for the next game just like the first one . :(

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knock it off numbnuts :mad:

Same IP, same email ISP. Either the above are from the same person or you both know each other.

Just when you thought we had cut the morons off :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hee haw

You absolute fcuking donkey.

New thread, brand new posts.
Same IP, same e-mail ISP.

Duhyuhyeeyoi

See ya Saturday - Tit.
Let's hope your fitba's better than your guise dumb-ass antics.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy Regs, don't be so hasty.

Maybe they're siamese twins connected at the cokc and ass.

Did you ever consider that?

I didn't think so.:bronco:

A

alskamote

same IP, same e-mail different teams morons. I think you are the one connected to the other guy,s cokc.
another thing every body talkabout that centroamericano are whiners , you guys (all teams) are always bitching about the games, if u win ,you guys are like they suck we had them and blah ,blah, if you guys loose youre like we didn't have our starters ,we hit the post like ten times, the referee sucked etc.... I guess you guys say what u want to say youre opinion about the game. I thought i had respect for FC cuz they are the best team but now after the comment from rangerforever i lost respect.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI

I can't believe I'm responding.

Listen, I didn't slam your team, I slammed YOUR actions on the site.
The fact is the double identity thing pisses guys off on here - OK?
The odds of you having an evil twin brother on a different team are low.
That or a roommate or whatever.
I'm not calling you a liar, I'm just saying the chances aren't there.
If it's true I apologize.

Also, don't knock my team because of shite that I say.
Hammer ME all you want.
Carry on like KNVB said. :mad: :p
Hammer my team when I said squat, prepare to get fcuking tarred.

Welcome to TTP. :rolleyes: ;)

A

alskamote

first of all i'm not from sporting, i'm from centroamericano, second of all ihate sporting we alredy beat them 3-1 and as you can see i didn't slam youre team , i slammed them so get tihs together.:wa:

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know how proud I would be right now of your team....One of your mates spit on a ref recently..Wow that is something to be proud of. I thought your team had done a good job of getting rid of the whiners, divers, mouth pieces of a few years ago. But I guess you kept a few of those clowns around. Too bad.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk, that's a difficult read. Alskamote: in this country, education is free up to the 12th grade, and heavily subsidized after that. Please, take advantage.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Balsa
I don't know how proud I would be right now of your team....One of your mates spit on a ref recently..Wow that is something to be proud of. I thought your team had done a good job of getting rid of the whiners, divers, mouth pieces of a few years ago. But I guess you kept a few of those clowns around. Too bad.

Exactly right Balsa,

That incident happened when we played against them. Not the brightest thing to do

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by alskamote
first of all i'm not from sporting, i'm from centroamericano,

Not surprised of the rep Centro-avenoskillo have. No skill with big chips on their shoulders. Saw a guy 3-4 four year ago from this team walk up behind a player on the opposing team and punch him in the back of the head. The player that was hit had just been subbed on 1 minute earlier for the first time in the game. Happened at Reeves park on the back field.

Sounds like Thriller and Alskamote could have gone to the same english classes as Dolomite and Sid:eek:

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since your in Surrey?

Alaskamote/surrey;

Since you are over that way, my car was stolen,if you see a Royal blue Ford Ranger, with Hoops on the rear view, could you let me know?

csidewhowouldn'tputfootinslurreyevenforhisnewtruck!!!!Wellmaybeifsomeonecamewithme....

A

alskamote

say all you want you think that all you're comments hurt me you got another thing comming , because i'm not going away and , truly in reality who really are the whiners.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a rarity in TTP...when FVSLers and VMSLers put their differences aside, and come together for a common cause- cracking down on the newcomer!

Harmony...it's a beautiful thing...:)

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by alskamote
say all you want you think that all you're comments hurt me you got another thing comming , because i'm not going away and , truly in reality who really are the whiners.

Listen alamasterbate,just shut your fricken mouth cause you type like a loser.No one knows what your saying or cares cause as soon as we see your name we think this will be another moron comment.knock on your friend thriller with no skillers door which is probably yours too and bang him in the bum while screaming holy shite were gay. And just please brake all your fingers in the next game so you can't type anymore.That's all for now piss off.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts