Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Surrey United at the Nationals

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Quebec soccer website shows a 4-0 victory for SU in their first game versus Newfoundland. Way to go boys!

Already a better showing than the Gorge last year.

KNVB, we're waiting for a more indepth analysis of the game (assuming you have a laptop in Quebec with you).

k-vale7, we had better think about scheduling a practice for the SU Extreme Dance Team.:wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking good!

KNVB just called and confirmed the 4-0 score... Well done SU!!!

He has the laptop and will post a match report later tonight [has some video footage as well so watch the TTP Multimedia section next week].

Apparently NS won their game 1-0 so big game tomorrow for SU.

Cheers,

~Regs.

PS. Therob, KNVB will be pissed if you don't get his hockey picks in by tonight's midnight deadline :eek:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right!:eek: Hockey picks. Lunch maybe. If not then then definitely tonight when I get home.

Well done SU!

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2003-10-09 - First results
There were no surprises in the first results of the Challenge Cup.

Favorites came out on top as Manitoba defeated Saskatchewan 3-0, BC easily topped Newfoundland 4-0 and Nova Scotia won a hardly fought 1-0 game against PEI.

Wasn't BC seeded # 10 in the tournament? :rolleyes:

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's very simple...BC is the best Province...we have the best soccer teams...and in a few days we will have the National Title back where it belongs...nough said

RD Out:wa: :wa: :wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bloody dial up AOL shite!

Bonjours, VMSL…

A little break down here before bed. The Le or La Hotel Quebec is older than Regs and Ballbaby combined so I'm forced to use dial up.

Day 1 Tuesday 7th Travel day…Up at 3:00, at the airport at 5:00am, flight to TO then to Quebec. Pints, pizza, bed.

Day 2 up early to went for breakfast then training time on THE worst excuse for a pitch I’ve ever seen. It makes Adanac upper in mid Dec look like Old Trafford.

Day 3 and our first match is at 9:00am or 6:00am our time. Shagged. We still manage a VERY convincing victory vs. the Neufy’s. Simply put they’re shoc-king. From the opening whistle they just sat back and packed the box. Normally this causes us a bit of trouble, but the pitch we’re on was massive and there was loads of room on the outside. Gareth Wilkshire scored the first 15 minutes in on a great individual effort and cross from Clayton Dobbin. The second and third were part of the Shawn Blakeway show. A semi breakaway and a screen shot OP the red headed Buckfast sized Neauf should have had, but didn’t. Our fourth was early into the second off another cross with substitute D-man Luke Ash volleying it home from about 12. Apparently the Neuf’s that are here now knocked off the defending Neuf’s that placed second last year and who have represented them for 8 years running. Thanks for coming guys. NB watch us played and will be fresh tomorrow having their by today, ours is on Saturday, so a win Friday = a wee piss up that night with a Semi berth locked up.

We’ve just come from quite possibly the gayest opening ceremony in the history of completely gay ceremonies .Every fcuking speech to be repeated twice once in French and then in English then some 18 year old “extreme” dance team who were awful. Hot, but awful...like really hot.

We’ve already managed to piss off the CSA for our late arrival from dinner. 5 of us missed the bus and had to ride with the Referees. :rolleyes: They knew exactly who we were too… “Oh look a bunch of BC boys.” Then promptly took the piss out of us for the 20 minute bus ride. “How do you guys like being out numbered 22 to 1?” Maritsio who is representing BC was having a good laugh from the back.

We play New Brunswick tomorrow at 9:00am again. There is some fcuking shocking scheduling out here. They have 4 games at 9 am some at 12 then only a couple at 2:00 even know we’re at a collage and all the pitches have lights. Nice. Thanks, BC loves to get up at 3:00am there time every day.

I’ve forgotten the other results at the moment, but I’m sure the CSA site has them. I do know the Saskatchewan ladies team lost 18 -0 to Alberta. UBC has them tomorrow which probably explains why Cainy is down at the bar with them right now. Way to lead by example, coach. :rolleyes:

More tomorrow.

Ps. Sensei great article

Pps. TheRob get my fcuking hockey picks in!

Ppps. Dude is a Cnut even in Quebec.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well done but......

Only Beaker could miss-spell college.

Unless of course collage is the french translation.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screw You Captain will be watching tomorrow, perhaps he can translate for KNVB while he is sitting on the bench.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fyi

Unless of course collage is the french translation.

By definition, collage is an artistic composition of materials and objects pasted over a surface, often with unifying lines and/or color. The origin of the word "collage" comes from the French word "coller," which means to glue. Simply put, anything that is glued or pasted onto something else might be broadly interpreted as collage. Historically, collage has existed for many centuries; and, notably, Pablo Picasso and Georges Braque launched collage into the art world of Paris in the twentieth century and made it a mainstream term with a more widely accepted understanding. But, much earlier, experimentation in collage took place in France.

;)

p.s. knvb any frmegnchs?

(that's french for playing time);) :D

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU in Semis

Surrey United with another victory this morning - a lopsided 6-1 victory over NB - that puts them in the semifinals on Sunday.

KNVB, you were supposed to say that the Quebec extreme dance team was nowhere near as hot (or skilled) as your own SU extreme dance team.

Good luck in the semis boys!!!:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
6-1

Great job SU!

KNVB reports that they absolutely pissed them (obviously), even though NB was a better side than the Neufies.

Goalscorers included Blakeway with one and KNVB with 3... KNVB couldn't remember who scored the other 2.

Unlucky Cainy on the prediction KNVB doesn't score another goal this year :D

Day off tomorrow for Slurrey but KNVB says he'll do another report when he logs on again tonight.

Top 4 guaranteed for BC next year in Charlottetown, PEI!

Cheers,

~Regs.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it wrong?

Is it wrong to wish Surrey well...I truly hope they win at the Nationals.....but, at the same time, kinda wish they would lose , so we dont have to listen to KNVB....

Jinky, i need your help on this one.

Torn,

Zaurrini

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
so we dont have to listen to KNVB....

Come to think of it, I agree. Player of the Month in the DCS and a national championship which includes a hat trick, we may need to start playing the DCS outside 'cause there's no way his head will be fitting through the doors.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Torn Zaurrini,

Of course you should support Surrey in their Championship run.

Because if they win it all and your team beats them upon their return, that would make Inter the Canadian Champs.

Yes it's a load of nonsense but the mind is a powerful thing and can convince itself of anything.

If they win I'm going to arm wrestle Beaker, kick his ass and introduce myself to everyone I meet as a Canadian Champ. Then I'll hang up my singlet and retire undefeated.

I'm just that awesome.

~HTHBH

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thum-ping!

Congrats to the Fraser Valley All-Star team- showing the country where the best players in Canada come from. :D

Three, eh? Good thing you didn't bronze those boots, Henrick. There's hope for the rest of us muckers yet.

BTW, how do you say cnut in French???

I took French Immersion up to the 10th grade, so I can help:

KNVB est Le Cnut.
:eek:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Semi-Finals .....

It appears that Surrey United will play Quebec in the Semi's on Sunday (if what the site says is correct). Quebec just beat P.E.I. in PK's (the second time in two days Quebec has gone to Penalty's). knvb and the Surrey lads will be happy with a later match - 11:30 am :rolleyes:

Also, Cainy's gals beat Saskatchewan 8-0 in their first match. They play Alberta tomorrow.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
UBC & Surrey Utd.

Good to hear the ladies are off to a good start also. :) (Cainy must be a good coach):rolleyes:

As for Surrey advancing to the semi-finals, I beleive "Coach" owes Guinness a cool $20 for his late night gambling in the changeroom:D ;)

KNVB est le cnute.:knvb:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts