Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Surrey Sunday League

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Pokes won the Surrey Summer League today with a 4 - 0 win over the Strikers.

We started the game with nine players and took a while to get going. After some astute tactical changes by the Captain, We went on to give them a right kicking in spite of Hollywood's attrocious refereeing.

I have no doubt that we will be given the usual one game immediately after another nightmare in the year end tourney.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dominant

Yes, it was a breakthrough Summer for the Pokes. Only losing once, we played an entertaining brand of soccer averaging 5 goals a game over our last 8 games, or something like that......

Next up, the "Open" tournament in Kamloops. The Captain has to pull a few more tactical moves just to get me away from the house for a couple of nights.........I have a feeling these will be more difficult than

"Move Tony to the outside and push Steve in the middle."

chunder

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh but you know you can get away Steve. I don't know if anyone else could survive five games in the okanagan sun running the midfield.

Then again, maybe we'll put Jinks in there, cause he was lightning quick up front today. :D A little crown and a little sun and I think he could make it...

Chun.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dedicated to Fastshow

We, Pocomo F.C, dedicated the championship win to Fastshow. His tireless effort , whether he was in the midfield, defense, or up front, was second to none. He was ever so polite to myself on many occasions

"Fcuk, Burnsie, sorry about that. Fcuk, Burnsie, sorry about that mate."

We truly missed him in the post-game celebrations despite not hearing his name mentioned once. I was thinking about you, Fasty, but then again, I was the only one NOT drinking, if that is worth anything.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
many thanks

While I appreciate the sentiment behind your previous post, Stephen, it was with a mixture of sadness, disappointment, and supreme intoxication that I found out that the mighty Pokes had failed an historic League and Cup double yesterday while I ambled around Ealing admiring the strangely conceived yet oddly attractive interior decorating and gardening job the real IRA left in their wake last week(as apposed to the fraudulent IRA who, presumably, operate out of a shed in Quesnel). Happily, the Marks and Spencer was left unscathed by their unique version of Changing Rooms and we were still able to get our lovely sandwiches for lunch.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO POLITICS

Fasty,

I've asked you many times to avoid talking politics with me, especially on the Surrey Sunday League thread. :) Yes, we lost because you weren't there but we deserved much better.

Yours in politics,

Captain Shamrock.

P.S. - I don't give a fcuk about the real IRA. They are bollocks, much like Middlesborough(sp?).

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts