Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Support The Barley-Jarvie Family

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went to the FVSL Website to see what's going on. Plan also to have a moan at their membership to get a fcuking finger out and promote their league...unfortunately came across this on their frontpage:

So, Barley-Jarvie family is going through all of our worst nightmares. I don't know Chris, for sure I know I've played against him. I'm going to kick the moths out of my wallet and kick in a bit. I just know that, if something terrible like this hit my family, it'd be an incredibly lonely feeling, a desperate feeling, and I'd like to know my community was behind me.

To the FVSL: you are a bunch of donkeys that do a shitty job promoting your league...but I tip my hat to you on this, well done. Chapeau.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought you liked their weekly "Newsletters"

Maybe they need an opt in distro link on their site...

Heartbreaking about a fellow local footballer, though and agree, tip of the hat to the FVSL for getting on board to try and help.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually do like the "news". Too bad nobody sees it.

Seems the fund is well supported by the footballing community, well done. They'll need it, too. Something like this can devastate a family both emotionally and financially. The funding will help Chris give his kids some fond memories and then get through what will be a very tough year after the inevitable happens.

Fcuking sucks. Fcuk cancer.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Played with chris at West Coast and although it was only a year he was a great teammate and found to be a great family guy as well. Heartbreaking news.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have probably played against him as well....

Dynamo kicking extra into beer fund tonight. I strongly encourage every team to do so. If every team can chip in a little, that will add up in the end.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks @Dude for posting this here.

Chris is a great guy, I had the pleasure of playing with him at Westcoast, and for him when he became our coach. Most of all he’s a friend, and someone who doesn’t deserve to go through this.

I really wish I had of posted on this platform about the charity game which was played. It was a great day in which I’m sure we raised $2000+ I would guess. It’s also good to note that the Whitecaps, Soccer X, and Me & Eds all got involved and donated goods to be auctioned off, so massive shoutout to those companies.

Anyone who can afford to donate something to help this Family out, please do.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts