Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SuperStraight

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Note to self:

Don't bring up these types of topics with the wife. An argument will 100% ensue.

#menfromvenuswomenfromnotvenus.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell me about it.

I find myself being labelled "Boomer" and "Dino Dad" in my own household for not understanding any of this, legitimately. I've even become so uncool I'm cool. I walked by the screen last week as my 18 year old daughter was playing Minecraft in a group setting. First, can anyone explain Minecraft to me and why it's fun?

I walk by, say something, and my daughter says, "Hey Dad, my friends think you are cool.", to which I answered, "Damn rights, way cooler than the rest of you, you'd be beat up and locked in a locker in my day, get outside, breath some air, and actually talk face-to-face with people, maybe one day you can all actually be cool and we don't have to worry about leaving society in your hands."

Apparently, that comment even got me more cool points.

So, for those that have trouble keeping up- and trust me, you all should because we are all Dino Dads - the new cool is owning your un-woke-ness, and embracing the fact our generation actually is way cooler, and we should not be ashamed of it. Even actually being super straight. Own it. fcuk cancel culture.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts