Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sunday Darts Tourney

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought that this deserved it's own thread. I won't be there tomorrow though because my partner is currently babysitting some rich kids in the middle of the Caribbean. Bravedart and Sidewinder should go though, they likely won't win but they'll at least get some practice in and maybe tire out the competition for KNVB and the Captain. They can always get the loser pint too. Good luck tomorrow boys, if you are going, I may stop by to watch. You might want to throw both of your first games though Captain because that will be the only free beer you get this weekend.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I completely forgot about the Bunkers' 'tourney'. I will be happy to give it a miss, so One Dart/KNVB can finish the competition off early. If it is happening next Sunday, I will DEFINITELY be in. My Mum is coming over for dinner tonight at 5:30, so I should probably be here. Good luck, DCS members. Let's see if we can get a little pride back into the circuit.

Captain

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm out. Next week will see the return of the Caribbean wonder, whom I received an email from today, to the circuit so I think that would be a good time for a return of the DCS to the hostile confines of Bunkers. This will give us an extra week to get focused on showing those putzes what's up.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0