Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Summer leagues

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple 4 GN Sporting 1

Not a bad effort for the first game in the Div. 1 Knights league.
I think this game could best be summed up with one of CDK's lines- it was sooooooooooooooooo fooooooooooookkkkinnn eeeeeeeeeeeeassssssy!

Who else is in this league :confused:

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the Temple is back on a winning streak after going 0-3 up at Squamish. Maybe you should stick to your easy leagues.....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yowen

SFC has three teams in that league: Storm, Rangers, and the Premier team (going under the Royals name). Storm should be very good, Rangers pretty good (they said they had trouble w/ turnouts last year, because it is summer), and Premier...who knows. They were looking hurting for numbers up until last night, but now it seems they'll be getting a good turn-out Thursday.

How did GN look? Organised at all?

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Dude,

GN looked organized, but were lacking fitness.

Mickster,

Get Bent. The team we brought to Squamish only had 3 of our div. 1 guys, the rest was made up of our O30's team and whoever else wanted to party up in Whistler.

P.S-Get your wins in now while you can cause their won't be many for your lot come next season. If that was your winter team you guys are going to be fcuked in div. 1.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm always bent !!

We were missing half our regulars up there and feel we can compete with any div 1 team. Unfortunately we won't have to worry about that as we're still a lowly div 2 side......

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oops

My bad Mickster. I thought the mighty Jim Beam got promoted! Unless you're not on that team:confused:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights summer league

Just to clarify the bufoonary, the Knight summer league is mostly fvsl premier teams in the A side, the league is pretty good last year PAU won the regular season but lost to Delta in the playoffs. Unfortunatley we go on a fishing derby to 100 mile during the playoffs so like last year we probably won't be able to field even eleven for the playoffs, but it is summer so I hope the fish are biting this year;)
The league is full, the first games start tomorrow thursday may 2
Good luck, bring beer and paba:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0