Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Summer leagues

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Costs.

As a Scotsman you should know Hot water costs money and therefore deems it not worth it....;)

Knvbcantfigureoutwhyhesnevertouchedthebottomofhispockets :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who Showers at Home

A true scotsman only showers after games and practice in the dressing room.

Maybe one at work if you are really foul, but don't use hot water at home.

Three tans a week after training and games, who needs a tanning bed.

HOStan

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FV Summer Soccer League

There is also The Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League, that includes teams from Langley, Abbotsford and Mission. The Calibre of this league is better than what you would expect as long as you play in the A division. The top teams in the division would compete very well in the Valley Premier League, as quite a few players who play in the VMSL, PCSL, and FVSL that live out in the Valley play in this league. Just don't play in a division lower than A because from what I have seen it is jsut shite.

FatJoe

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
demolition

is the league you are referring to called the knight's or knights league? If not then maybe you can pm me the contact number if you have it?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No. If I'm not mistaken 'The Knight's League' he's reffering to is the Richmond Regional Soccer League (RRSL). The president has (former) ties to the Westside Knights -- hence the nickname. Kind of like 'The Metro-Ford League'.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights league

Keeper,

Is that what you were babbling on about before? There is a Knights league run in Surrey too. No Ditchmond teams.

Hope that confuses issues more.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper, No. You are talking about something entirely different. There is a Knight's league based in Slurrey only.

~TB.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, ok, I get it.

So what you're all saying is that there is a Knights League in Surrey? Can anyone confirm this? I'm not sure I got it the first time. :rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knight Footy

Do they have lights in Surrey to play in the knight League??? may be it's called the Light League, refering to the time of night??? Is it dark before the final whistle??? or maybe Gary Knight runs this League too??? Fcuk I'm really confused now!!!:confused:

Guinnessthrowinganeedleintoahaystack:D

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes there is a Knight's league in Surrey and yes it is/was run by Gary Knight's, but last year when we put a team in we dealt with Dave Woodward, so I'm not sure who actually runs it now.

Zenga- Just look at the flag avatar an that should tell you. I would love to get back into playing in the Italian league this year. The las time I played there was about 7 years ago with Calabria.

screecher

Mar 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BSL and beyond

i threw a team in the bsl the last two years (great league lots of fun, when bolth sides show up that is.) and this year im looking for more options. where is this knights league out of and whos the contact person(surry??). i got a great squad but not sure where to head:cool: any suggestions?

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL Summer League

The Fraser Valley Summer league is a good summer league. Someone posted that only the A division was good. That is funny, because we entered the C division last year, won it, beat the best from the B, and then played the best from the A, only losing like 2-1. The league is made up of mostly teams from the Abbotsford city league. Some teams suck, and some are really good. So, no matter what divison you enter, there will be good and bad teams. Even in C, there were two other teams that could have beat us and easily beat the A winner. Most teams just enter a division because they are not sure of what talent level is involved. :mad:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
Keeper, No. You are talking about something entirely different. There is a Knight's league based in Slurrey only.

~TB.

You remember that league don't you Regs?
You lot were the best sporting bridesmaids that league's ever seen. :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You lot were the best sporting bridesmaids that league's ever seen.
I'm confused as usual so it isn't too surprising that I don't have the foggiest what you're on about? I remember playing for QPR as a teenager in that league but that's about the extent of it. Tell me I at least looked pretty... I did have hair back then :rolleyes:

~TB.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got a couple of buddies looking for a summer league team - ours is too full right now. These guys are average Div 1 players, and drink a lot of beer (ie they're looking for a good time). Any suggestions for leagues and/or teams? They would be looking to play in Vancouver, Richmond ... maybe North Shore.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts