Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Summer Leagues?

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes multicultural is doing very well with I believe 3-4 divisions now. ( When I began it was only 1) This leagues has many teams that play either by country Romania, Monte christo ( el salvador, and also some very good team like Estrella de Chile that are currently in Premier. Since i moved to Surrey 5 years ago I really miss this league. I am sure you can find what your looking for in a level to match your skill set! Hope this helps cheers!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes multicultural is doing very well with I believe 3-4 divisions now. ( When I began it was only 1) This leagues has many teams that play either by country Romania, Monte christo ( el salvador, and also some very good team like Estrella de Chile that are currently in Premier. Since i moved to Surrey 5 years ago I really miss this league. I am sure you can find what your looking for in a level to match your skill set! Hope this helps cheers!
Castro .I thought u moved to north Fraser pre trial not surrey pre trial

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
RRSL Summer league starts 23 April 13
Most games in Richmond on Turf they have one grass field in Ladner, unless you have a home field you can book in vancouver
Games ARE TUES DIV 2 VMSL LEVEL
THUR div 1 & Prem level START TIMES 6.30PM OR 8.30PM
Contact Dave Park 604 946 6583

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nyuck, nyuck, nyuck. Pot, meet kettle.

We have a number of players who are too young for over 40s, but don't feel like having to chase 20 year olds any more. Ideally we would like to find a Vancouver-based over 30 or over 35 league since it's a logistical nightmare to try to play games in any of the valley-based leagues when you have players who have to work downtown.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts