Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 summer league and tournaments.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The return of hard ballz is here..........wondering if any teams are entering summer leagues and if anyone is entering the squamish tournament on April.27,2002........I heard RUFC and DCR are going!!!! Sikh Temple will be going with our div.1 team combined with our u-21.......good luck if anyone is;) Good luck to the 4 teams going up and down in our division......it should be interesting as well as Indo and Sporting...........GO INDO!!!!

Hard Ballz:cool:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Ireland will not be going to Squamish. It is too short of trip to justify staying overnight and it is way toooooo fcccccccuuuukinnnnnng llloooooonnnnngggggg of a trip to drive up each day. Besides, I've never liked Squamish in April and it is quite a distance from Lonsdale.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
squamish....

Hey Captain, we normally stay up in whistler for the night instead of driving back.........and Cside......I just heard rumours but I was not sure!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teams entering the tournament need to be aware, that all the winners from last year have not received their monies. The winner of the men's open just got paid before xmas, after many threatening phone calls. To the best of my knowledge some teams have still not been paid! I wonder if they will enter/be invited. The mens open winner from last year won't be!

Good Luck!
That was posted by Cside recently. Can you find it? While you are looking, tell me if you find any other interesting threads concerning summer leagues and tournaments... :rolleyes:

Yours in force feeding searching the forums if it's the last thing I do,

~TB.

#7 enough said

Apr 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
squamish

what is the draw for the squamish tourny i heard westside and sikh temple got drawn in the same group anyone got the schedule????

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I should've shut this thread down ages ago

Why the fcuk are you posting that here? Didn't you already post in the specific Squamish tournament thread?

Please don't be asking questions all over. If someone knows they will post a reply in the appropriate thread.

~TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts