Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stupid, Stupid People

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone see the tourists down in Australia standing on a dead whale in the ocean that was being ripped apart by great white sharks?

I can't believe the morons were actually trying to "pet" the feeders.

Fcuking insane, I tell you !

~TB.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw a show on the tube recently where a guy, who had worked with sharks for decades, did a couple of crazy things with Great Whites:

He got in the water with them, sans cage, and acted aggressively toward them with his underwater camera (thrusting it at them) when they came at him. They backed off. He got out when 3 of them appeared and he didn't think he could fend them off if they came at him from different directions.

Next he had a bunch of them around his boat in an upright postition (the sharks) with their heads out of the water and he would "pet" them on a spot he found on their snouts (where there is a huge bundle of nerve-endings) which they seemed to enjoy and would come back for more and they never snapped at him.

So maybe these guys saw the same show...no, they're probably just idiots.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost as stupid as......

Yah, I saw that, TB. These idiots can only be equalled by the fcuking morons who take part in the show Fear Factor. On Monday night, they were eating sheeps eyes and last week a healthy diet of crickets. What fcuking people would do for money. I wonder if they let Irish-Canadians participate for the $50 000 grand prize.........

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
:) It was Postman Pat's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the post through all kinds of weather to the same neighbourhood.

When he arrived at the first house on his route, he was greeted by the whole family who hugged and congratulated him and sent him on his way with a gift cheque for £50.

At the second house they presented him fine Cuban cigars in an18-carat gold box.
The folks at the third house handed him a case of 30-year old Scotch.

At the fourth house he was met at the door by a dumb blonde in her lingerie. She took him by the arm and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she blew his mind with the most passionate love he had ever experienced.

When he had had enough they went downstairs where the dumb blonde fixed him a giant breakfast: eggs, tomatoes, bacon, sausage, beans, black pudding and freshly-squeezed orange juice. When he was truly satisfied she poured Him a cup of steaming coffee.

As she was pouring, he noticed a five pound note sticking out from under the cup's bottom edge. "All this was just too wonderful for words, he said, but what's the fiver for? "Well," said the dumb blonde, "last night, I told my husband that today Would be your last day, and that we should do something special for you. I asked him what to give you.

He said, "Fúck him....Give him a fiver."

"The breakfast was my idea." :)

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ring the bell, it's another belter of a post from the Countdown Conundrum!!!

You jumped on that faster than a protestant realising he was in the wrong church.

Your posts are as varied and as witty as different types of dogshit. :)

:)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the topic of stupid people.
Anyone here or read the story of the stolen Honda Prelude today?
A couple had their Prelude stolen and whomever stole it put $7000 worth of work into it, new drivers side door, trunk, had it detailed, tinted windows, and painted as well.
Stupid thing was they didn't change the VIN number or license plates. Cops found it and ran the plates and realized it was stolen. Couple got their car back in bette shape than it was when it was stolen!

It's like being on an episode of Overhaulin!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts