Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

STUPID Animal

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MY OWN THREAD

YES, YES

Finally I have my own thread, I have been waiting for this for ages even better that The little sieve(sp) did it for me.

Raggamuffin are you still out there because the little chimp needs you to teach him how to catch the ball.

Animal

P.S. Chimp have you heard of hooked on phonex

Waitingtoseethenextpostfromthedimwittedchimp

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slow Witted Animal

Animal,

Call me a chimp if you will, it only goes to show your TRUE juvenille side eh, at what age, 26? no wait, your almost 27 right? RIGHT

Its hilarious that a guy of your age, talkin smack to lads who are not only younger, but better then you..

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ithinksanimalisgointothinkupaweakcomebackforthatone

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A reminder......

This is Takethepiss. I don't care who posts from Club Ireland, especially when they have an English avatar attached to their name. Enough said about that.

It seems that some guys get too wound up about trivial issues. It is no reflection on a Club when someone is just taking the piss. When people start threatening each other, then it becomes and embarrassment to a Club. Also, if a club member protests over a petty issue, that is embarrassing. So, I am glad Club I Champ has ruffled a few feathers here. Things have picked up again. I enjoy reading the stuff, after a hard day at work. Keep it up, lads.

CaptainwhowillbegoingtoKangarooCourtinAugust

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"THE GREAT" Captain Shamrock

Cap,

I feel appreciated for ruffling a few feathers. I do so because some people say dumb things. So I take upon myself, (wether i should or not is my choice) to set things straight..

:cool:

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WANKER OF THE WEEK

Sexual and Spazz,

You can nominateme for WANKER of ANYTHING..
cause it dont mean squat..

and BTW, what teams do you jokers play for??

Cheers,

The Champ :cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For Fcuk sakes!

Why the fcuk are you posting that here? Keep it in the proper threads numbnuts!

I'm not going to move it myself because that's too much work and I don't take kindly to a new TTPer making more work for me.

Understand?

~TB.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0