Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

STOWN Champions?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who will be the Stown champs tonight?

Hey HBDECHEATERS, I found out that the game tonight is for 1st and 2nd place. Just a reminder that the game is at 7:50, or you might want to call ahead and find out if they have shuffled things around (yet once again).

Jimmy-do you think 'we' can pull this off?
Kurgan - um, well, is it your first game for the night or third?
Dark Ang. - maditory shooting practice prior to the game
Vincent - please read the above statment
Auntie Jinks - bringing your brother?
Regsi - you coming?
Showman-bring your wig!
Okay, SC has her motivational speach ready for tonight - so get your game faces on, and I'll see you there!

~scwantstowin:D

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC,

I didn't think my team knows what time the game is???? We must be in the game for 1st or 2nd........Maybe there was a miss-print on the schedule????

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
a time to kill...

Funny enough, I was the one who did the scheduling.

As for your team Zeus, myabe you should be in the 1st & 2nd match for the rec div.:eek:

I encourage anyone/everyone to call and find out when they are really playing. (you never know what has been changed)

As for me, Zeus, KNVB and I will still be sidelined due to a few injuries you have dished out! :mad:
~scsorrytobringthatoneupKNVB:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yup, we won yet again!

Boy it was ugly, but so was the Keener "Tryhard" for The "Liqour Pigs.

Regsi and Jimmy H. we needed your silly tactics tonight.

~scwasn'tinthehouseasusual!:rolleyes:

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just want to go on the record to say our team was cheated out of playing in the finals........SC rigged the whole thing!

Pulled Calf........Sure SC, Sure!

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another protest?

Zeus,

Do I sense another protest? Why are you complaining when your bottle of crown costs more than what we won.:p

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"word" to Showman

Hey Zeus, I don't feel like playing with a bunch of (tired old expression) "Tryhards" and fcuking my injuries up even more. It isn't worth the healing time.

As for rigging it, I am not one to brag about the 'pull' I have EVERYWHERE, but in this case, I didn't. "We" as a team are just well liked. Who cares if we didn't come out on top of the standings, maybe Ed or Jimmy rigged a few scores for us somewhere along the line.

As for the gifts, thanks for the chocolate treat, at least your team appreciated you. (totally kidding HBDEcheaters team!) Now, hows about you and I hit our bottles of Crown before Christmas? Something has to work to heal this damn calf...I actually think it is my brain that needs fixing!:confused:

As for me being on a winning team again, I'll add the coaching credit to my resume!-Thanks for the 'show', but next time don't make it so close you guys!
~SC is planning for another BAD KIT night! -stay tuned!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts