Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Starsky and Hutch

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Starsky and Hutch

Distributor: Warner Bros.
Release Date: 3/5/2004

Synopsis

Set in the 1970s in a metropolis called (Bay City), this is the tale of two police detective partners, Ken (Hutch) Hutchinson (Wilson), and Dave Starsky (Stiller), who always seem to get the toughest cases from their boss, Captain Dobey, rely on omniscient street informer Huggy Bear (Dogg) and race to the scene of the crimes in their souped-up 1974 Ford Torino hot rod, telling the story of their first big case (as a prequel to the TV show), which involved a former college campus drug dealer (Vaughn) who went on to become a white collar criminal.
Have to say I am looking forward to seeing this.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the combo of those two, but really... If their going to make it a funny theme they better pull it off right. I don't want them to ruin the true image of a spectacular show.

By the way, most people under 25 have no clue what the show was about, so I'm sure they'll all eat up the consept. Best of luck boys...

How does Snoop do so well, he's such an U-G-L-Y Mo Fo :cool:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:

How does Snoop do so well, he's such an U-G-L-Y Mo Fo :cool:

Well, to answer my own question, "he pulls it off well." Classic stuff, but a little slow at times. I'm surprised that they didn't use more reference to the earlier tv show. (I guess it saved some of the jokes from flying over the young pups' heads).

To sum it all up...No swearing...Lots of T & A, but no nudity, and great music. Snoop was good, Stiller was as steller as the orignal Starsky himself, Wilson still needs to fix the nose, Juliette Lewis looks way better as a slut than a crack head, Vaughn is always "Vegas baby, Vegas", Chris Penn needs to cash in for some lyposuction, and Bateman suits the role.

I actually look forward to the new Stiller Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (2004) movie coming out this Summer
Premise: When the financial future of their favorite gym is threatened to be taken over by a national fitness franchise, a group of friends (led by Stiller) agree to compete as a dodgeball team at a "winner takes all" competition in Las Vegas against a team (led by Vaughn) that's the best the big corporation can buy. (Cole and Bateman play the announcers at the World Dodgeball Championship.)

BTW, the Whole Ten Yards looks completely dumb! :p

+SCinreviewandwithsometimeonherhands :)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts