Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Squamish Tourney

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper

there were a few of us up there for the tourney but we sure didn't have our full squad. We sqeaked out the win against Biminis which was great as they just seemed to be playing for the tie which would have let them advance. Besty and some others seemed pretty uninterested which suited us fine...we'll take the win and move on. As for the semi's, we lost in typical fashion as 4 or 5 guys were injured on our bench and unable to play. Freybe's had the same misfortune and also lost in the semi's. Squamish FC beat us to move on but I don't recall the other finalist team or the result of the game as I had to get the wife home after a long day in the sun.....

Let me know if you hear anything....

Mickster.....getting too old for multiple game weekends.....

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mick,

Sorry I didn't meet you there. I went over to your side during the second half after I finished my tour of duty in the first, but no one seemed to know what TTP was, or if they did, they didn't think anyone was around. They all seemed fairly spaced out, to be honest. Oh well, maybe next year.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Squish beat Chile in the final 1-0 (OT).

Even though we went 0-3 with our rag tag lineup of over 30's and pre-pubescent kids, it was still a fun weekend of soccer and partying up in Whistler.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
squeamish

Keeper:

Hard to make a sweeping statement like that ("none from TTP to be found") if you don't know who you're looking for - I wouldn't recognize you either, never having met you.:D We were the old farts in the half-red, half-white who spend our most productive time in the beer garden chatting up everybody else's women and hassling Chief Kickitfar and Alec Bell.

Some of our guys defected to 'lomas old farts (hated those orange rags, so I couldn't do it) after our last game, but I had to go for beer. My trusty sidekick and chauffeur, Das Spic, pulled his groin in the game so allegedly couldn't drink standing up any more.

So despite having by far the oldest team in the O-30's, we still had fun working on the sunburns and a weekend away from home. Saw shiteloads of people I knew, got to drink with most of them, got on the majik bus with a few others, and had a great time (like always).

BTW, for future identification purposes, I'm told by people who I'm sure are much better qualified to know than me that I look like a cross between Billy Connolly and Alexi Lalas (not always sure that it's meant to be a complimentary image, but what do I know - I'm old).

Cheers,

stew:cool:

ps - anybody want in for Kamloops?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts