Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Spread the Word

Superstar

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hang around RUFC and SportsTown more than I'd like to admit, I've been playing premier soccer all my life and only just heard about this site yesterday!! Ladies, start spreading the word. ("SPREAD" is such a dangerous word for a chick to use!?) Had loads of chuckles browsing through and I'm totally pleased to see a section dedicated to the ladies (despite the lack of them using it). In do time I will be takingthepiss, when you play womens soccer it's hard not to!!

PEACE OUT,
SUPERSTAR

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome...

Superstar,

Let me beat Regs to it and welcome you out of your lurker status and into the wonderful world of "Piss-Taking"

I hang around RUFC and SportsTown more than I'd like to admit

Interesting......i'm not going to try to guess who you are but would like to know who you play for and how your team is doing thus far............mmmmmmm...........actually I may have an idea ?!?!?!

Cheers, Mackers

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Superstar!

Here's your new avatar. You'll have to lobby Regs to get him to let you use it though.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
!!!!

I knew I new you Supertsar, i've seen you at Kits Pub a few times and even went home with...................oooooops................I mean.......went home with my hotdog in hand !!

goingtogetitforthatonewhenthewifereadsthatone.

Cheers, Mackers.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who woulda thunk it?

This thread is full of sexual innuendos... jerking off, spreading, beating, lobbying, and now we have Mackers talking about having his hotdog in his hand.

Get a grip people! No wonder the cricketeers left...:rolleyes:

~TBwhoisstartingtowonderaboutmackers...notinthatway:D

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn !!!

Regs,

I didn't realise what I wrote until you posted....ooooops....and I was really trying to clean things up in here, I promise to watch what I say and set a better example from now on !!

Cheers, Mackers.

regscangofcukhimselfifhedoesn'tlikewhati'mposting :D :D

L

lefty

Hello all.......I just registered, so my piss taking techniques my be a little rusty compared to all of you. But here I go.....I, too have spent my fair share of time hanging around RUFC. I still haven't figured out why?? It must be all the lads and all the laughs us gals have when we're with them. Whether it be catching them gear up and gear down at games, (that's always good for a laugh; seeing the bits you don't really want to see!) or watching them get into their usual drunken stuper and falling all over us. They seem to think this actually works. There are a few gals I'm sure it works on. Wait a minute, I just may be one of those gals!!! Yikes, is it too late to get out?? Well, it's not like we've set a date........Hey Mac!! I do hope that a lot more chicks start signing on. Moosehands, where are you?? Then the banter can really start flying. I'm positive there's a few of us who have words for one such gal from the Div.3 Burnaby RCMP squad. What a treat!! Cheers,
I'll let you know how my teams doing once we start winning!! Otherwise, it's best left unsaid. (for now):D

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Woosy...

Lefty,

Welcome to the MWSL thread !!

I really want to hear about your team, that's why we are all here to get the skinny(is that word okay Regs ;) ) on all the different teams around the league.

As for RUFC, don't be kicking the lads around too much, we get enough beats from the guys in the other threads eg, "RUFC Idiots"

Anyways, glad to hear from someone different, keep it up girls and maybe TB will let you stick around.

Cheers, Mackers.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a tip . . .

Lefty,

If you have to learn but one thing while you're hanging about, let it be this: never refer to a man's jumblies as "bits". "Lots" sounds better.

See ya 'round.

Superstar

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TONIGHTS GAME

Hey peeps - I didn't mean to start a new thread with my first post it just sort of happend - mabey it would be a good idea to go back to having just one under general banter until more babes start cuming. Up to you techies to do what is best!!

Seeing as this site is suposed to be about soccer that is what I'm going to get to in a moment. As for Mackers and bringing Hotdogs home from KP, well.....it's a huge step up from what some of your team mates bring home! Now for soccer, my team Kerrisdale FC yes that's right I play on a team named after the dirtiest chicken around - KFC, anyways we have a make up game tonight because no refs showed up for our second game of the season (gotta love the great organizational skills in the MWSL) and as for our game last week, also cancelled, some mother****er decided to go joy riding on our field the night before, apparently we can play with baseball diamonds all over the park but when it comes to a few tire marks no ref wants to be held responsible. But we won't even get into the quality of the pitches us gals get to play on. So out of a possible 4 games we have played 2. But wait we have only played one team - there are only 4 teams in "Primier B" - don't even get me started.

WORD'EM-UP
Superstar

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And now KFC and Norvan had a game called at 2-2 with a PK waiting to be taken... Waiting for the ambulance to take away the poor lass with the possibly broken leg. :(

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanksgiving

Anyone have any theories as to why all the men play this weekend and the women get it off ??

Mackers.

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
kfc

I'm back from a nice vacation in hawaii! tooooooo good!

okay pasley is okay - just a sprain apparently! she's hobbling around on crutches and seeing a surgen tomorrow! I'll keep you posted.

I can't believe they called that game either what a joke! i think it was a choice made by the other team, said he didn't want his girls hurt. typical womens soccer - there's never an end to it, it would NEVER happen in mens league i'll tell you that much!

Sexual who are you kidding there's always a spot for you on KFC who didn't make that clear to you!!!! I hear you and pp are planning the bday bash for sportstown! can't wait for another session out there! i have a few pictures for you! nothing special!

mackers reg's good to be back, don't know why i was having such a hard time logging on!

:confused:

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome Back...

DA,

Welcome back and don't worry about not being able to log on, you have a lot of company :rolleyes: I'm looking forward to the Bday bash, keep me in touch !!

Lean,

WOW, CLEANING hey, it's a good thing the wife doesn't have access to a 'puter or you might be donning the apron and broom for awhile :p

Cheers, Mackers.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm no fool!

Mackers,

I don't think it would very smart to have my wife on the TTP, I guess you should have thought about that before logging in your Wife!! But since you can't cook I guess it is you that will don the broom:D

I think there are something like 100 teams in the wmsl and there seems to be 3 or 4 ladies that want to post, where are the rest?

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, this thread has certainly picked up since my last mathematical brain-fart re: the standings (sorry keeper).

Seems to be an awful lot of RUFC references. I like that. Though I can only assume that several of the posters in this thread have had the pleasure (displeasure?) of seeing me in my weekly post-game drunken stupor, and have very likely had a decent sized peek at my "bits" ;) In fact one current RUFC lass got the treat (fright?) of her life last week as I stripped down to my bare bits at the side of the park, she walked over to hand me a cheque. So I stood up and turned to face her, and graciously extended my hand to receive payment. ;) I think it would have been rude not to.

Remember, it's usually cold and wet when we play. No really it doesn't always look like that! ;)

Big Willy McBits

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts