Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Sportstown Advertising Pisses Me Off

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Corbett

Captain Shamrock,

You remember Mr. Corbett as well as I do. I think his purpose in life, as a teacher, was to encourage students to do a lot of drugs and have a lot of sex.....subliminal messages indeed.

So true about Toontown. Cheap bastards....."lets see...I can give you 1/3 of the bubble (30 feet X 100 feet) for eighty dolla, no wait, wait...one..hundred and five dollars, ya, ya for 50 minutes. A 15% discount because you play soccer....so lets say ninety dollars."
"Oh and please come to the pub later for some great deals. 1 free jug for every 10th jug."

At least you don't have to trek through a construction site any longer to get to the bubble.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky Has Fond Memories Of Sapper Town

The picture is indeed Sapper Town.

It sounds as though you thoroughly enjoyed your playing days at Sap Park. But there is no rat shite....well except a bit last year...but that builds character. The park has been improved; new drainage takes care of all potential quicksand traps. The field has been upgraded, and because of this, it is open most of the year.

Your problem is that you don't know enough about Sapper Town. There is a great changing room to drink beer in. You just happen to be in the shite one all the time. You park in the wrong spot. Only a moron would park DOWN the hill from the park. You're exhausted even before the game starts!

The ball diamond is still there, and this is very intimidating for visiting teams. And, who wouldn't want a hospital right across the street from the field? And the trees and birds nests...well we all love nature...we need the air to survive and birds are so cute.

Asian drivers in Porsches are everywhere; not just Sapper Town.

Columbia Street goal has a back stop 25 feet high and then trees another 75 feet high, so if your shots go over all this...well you are such a shitty player that you might as well chase the ball to Surrey-and stay there!

The waterpark is great in early summer-good place to cool off after a victory.

The apartments are....well...unique. The sweet aroma of indian cigarettes fills the air.

The Fireside Pub is great. We have never had a problem. The crowd in those tough bars go after the weak. It sound to me like you have been singled out in the past.:)

But let me end with one question to all of you:
How many teams get to practice year round, on grass, under lights, on a full pitch field, with no other teams bothering you, then after practice, go into a changing room, have a shower, and drink beer for as long as you want without being disturbed?

Answer: 0

Your Honour, I rest my case. See you at Sapper Town: the best facility on the planet! :D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

WAB:

Rumour has it that your guys are banned from Queens Park for a year and have to post a friggin' bond to play an exhibition game there!!!

What kind of club are you with where the City you represent won't let you play your league games there????

:eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :p :p ;)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

WABBY:

One other thing. No one reads long friggin' messages like the wonderful prose you wrote about Sapper ton!!!

;) ;) ;) ;)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapper Town

reccos,

Is this better?

Sapper Town good.

WABwhohasabsolutelynocluewhoreccosis:confused:

Members online

No members online now.