Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sports Action Experiment.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the Football season in full swing and Hockey just around the corner I was figuring on playing a little sports action. I'm willing to put up the $125.00 I got when I returned all the empties from around Shamrocks yard, but I don't know much about the process.

So, lets start at the beginning. What's the best "game" to play?
Toto
Oddset
Point spread
Over/Under

It looks to me that Toto would be the way to go for Football, although you do need 11 out of 13 to win and my 7, although successful against a putz like OD, just won't cut it there.

Captain? Parkhead? A little help....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain? Parkhead? A little help....

KNVB,

Don't waste your time on Sports Action. Open an account with my empties and try Willhill. I am not being biased here but Sports Action is a fcuking con job. The odds are diabolical compared to the prices you get on Willhill. On top of that, you have to play a minimum of three games. On Willhill, you can play one game. Of course, I go for combos, looking for the big hit but Sports Action isn't worth it.

If you really have to play Sports Action, play the Oddset, and look for ties in football. On average, there are 3 - 4 ties per week in the NFL(Week One had no less than 7 I think). If you want to invest the $125 on one bet, my picks for your three games would bet he following(I just got on the Sports Action website for you, KNVB)......

Game #29 3.85 (H)XGame #30 3.45 (H)XGame #36 2.00 (H)XGame #38 2.90 (T)Game #Game #XBet$

SelectionsPotential Winnings$7704.00

This is a $100 bet. Minnesota has clinched the division already so the 3.45 pick is great for a home team. The 3.85 is Baltimore against the erratic Jays. The 2.00 game is the Dodgers, who will bounce back after tonight's loss, and the 2.90 tie is the A's and Angels, who have now had FOUR 1 run games in a row. Take this to the bank.....

:wa: :wa: :wa:

BTW, don't waste your time with Toto. I know guys who have picked at least 11/13 right and received no more than $30. It completely depends on whether favorites come through. It just isn't worth it.....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Cap. I'll give your 4 game baseball combo a go, but I'll keep it to $10. Baby steps..... Total pay-out $770.40. That pay-out would guarantee allot more empties out side your place. ;)

What's the deal with Will Hill then? On line betting always seemed a bit dodgy to me. I assume it's safe. Any problems? It wants birthdays and addresses etc.. have you used your correct stuff? Will they want a Credit card #?

Gambler in wait, KNVB

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ediot proof!

Captain/Knvb

I use paddypower.com out of Dublin. Not bad, lotsa soccer, Gaelic, Hurling, and anything else. Easy to use menus, no problem withdrawing my winnings, only thing I don't like, you can't see your possible winnings until you confirm your bet. If you know how to read the odds, it's not that big of a problem.

Those bastards in blue(first time I ever bet on the cnuts) cost me a 72GBP 5 game accumalator today.

Knvb, you do need your credit card, I was also cautious doing this, I has not been a problem, stick with the big companies.

Bet you $5 you get addicted in 2 weeks?

Nothing better than a full English Premiership slate on a Saturday morning!

Cside

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
only thing I don't like, you can't see your possible winnings until you confirm your bet.

On Willhill, you can see your winnings without actually placing the bet. Willhill is one of the biggest betting companies in the world and is very secure. It is very easy to withdraw/deposit money too. You can call them immediately if there is a probably and there is always a person available to talk to. Overall, I am very happy with the service, and of course, they have audio so you can listen to selected horse races. As C-Side said, stick with the bigger companies......

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately it is. I never quite got the hang of what exactly the withdrawal button meant, it seemed I always got caught up with place bet. Fukcing lack of willpower.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

I can't believe you took that bet seriously. :( I told you to play ties in the NFL, if you really need to play Sports Action........

Wait until Sunday and have a go at it, oh Dutch one.....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shitpicks to Double In......

Don't waste your time on Sports Action. Open an account with my empties and try Willhill. I am not being biased here but Sports Action is a fcuking con job. The odds are diabolical compared to the prices you get on Willhill. On top of that, you have to play a minimum of three games. On Willhill, you can play one game. Of course, I go for combos, looking for the big hit but Sports Action isn't worth it.

I will research tomorrow's games for you, right now, since I am obviously dodging you in darts.:rolleyes: Actually, I am in the process of typing out a project for my little innocent Grade 8's. Once I complete this, I will search for good pitching match-ups. I will give you three games, no matter what the odds are. Okay? You may only win a bit, but that is the problem with Sports Action. If you want to win big, you have to go with long shots.

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shitpicks, I'm going to start up a Will Hill account tomorrow or is it today? Whatever. So as long as you pick me a combo that'll win my $10 back it'll be all good. ;)

They were your empties anyway.

I am obviously dodging you in darts.
Isn't everyone?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Played Sports Action oddset tonight!!!!

I picked :

Nashville over Calgary

Colorado over Pittsburg

Philly over LA

Phoenix over Chicago

in Basketball

Dallas over San Antonio

Sacramento over Boston

I know that I picked the favorites but for a $5 bet its payed $94.85.

Not bad right before the weekend!!!!!!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those were my picks in The Captains last post!!!!!!!!

95 bigs ones in time for the weekend!!!!!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sports Action Picks!!!!

My weekly picks for Sports Action:

NHL- Dall win away v Buf-1.40
NBA- Bos win at home v Tor-1.45
NBA- Min win at home v Cle-1.05
NHL- Ana win away v Phx-1.75
NBA- LAL win away v Sea-1.80

and this one I went on a hunch

NBA-LAC win away v Por-6.75

ODDS- 45.32 x $5.00 wager= payout $226.60

In Sports action Basketball a win by 5 points or less is a tie!!!!

Fukc COME ON Clips!!!!!!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice little win on a Friday night!!!

Sports Action Oddset:

NBA- IND win v Memphis @ 1.65
NHL- Ott win v Atl @ 1.35
NHL- NJ win v Pit @ 1.30
NHL- Min win v Dall @ 2.50
NHL- SJ win v Bos @ 1.90
NBA- LAL win v Bos @ 1.15

$5.00 wager gave me $79.10 on a cold rainy Friday night!!

YEAH BABYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts