Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Spiderman 2

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
IMO ~ If you are going to see this movie to watch a multi million dollar action packed sequel, you will be highly disappointed, not to mentioned bored to tears. Hollywood has yet again attempted to mix a dramatic love story with an action. Although it works on certain levels with this movie, the cheese and predictibility expected with this type of blockbuster shines through. Not a bad movie on whole acting, stunts and special effects were on key, but I thought it wore thin trying to cover all the bases.

lita

ps ~ From the younger generation: James was disappointed with the dragging on of the drama and love scenes yet Christopher loved it, but then again he loves everything to do with superheroes, hell he thought daredevil was good. :rolleyes:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went to the show with my ex-girlfriend on Monday. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it even made me angry at points. By the end I had run the whole gamut of emotions. The movie was allright though.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw it on opening nite, due to farenheight 9/11 being sold out. Didn't really want to go see it at the theatres but nothing else was playing at that time. Wasn't really impressed with the first one. But this one was much better. Not great but ok. Still hate Kirsten Dunst though. 3 out of 5 stars..... :)

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw Spider Man 2 opening night (12am pre show) & loved it! I thought it stuck to the story line Spider Man 1 developed exactly. I didn’t follow the comics much but was a huge fan of the cartoon & though Dr. Octopus was spot on & exactly how I imagined him to be in real life. In my opinion this was a great sequel & expect big things from Spider Man 3!

PS
Daredevil was awesome :p

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock said:
I saw Spider Man 2 opening night (12am pre show) & loved it! I thought it stuck to the story line Spider Man 1 developed exactly. I didn’t follow the comics much but was a huge fan of the cartoon & though Dr. Octopus was spot on & exactly how I imagined him to be in real life. In my opinion this was a great sequel & expect big things from Spider Man 3!

PS
Daredevil was awesome :p

couldn't agree more....huge fan!! Can't wait till number 3 and the hob goblin

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0