Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some dude wanted to fight me

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly what the fcuk??? I know I'm a dick on here. but really one of my best friends is getting married and some dude wanted to fight me tonight hahaha. yeah we sang some songs and drank a shite load of beer but really white trash guy in Maple Ridge fcuk off. are people angry these days or what? I was just talking to two guys that work for me and he asked me to dance hahaha. seriously? wanker. is it just Maple Ridge or me?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty sure it was West Coat What. He's a real life tough guy. Not just an intraweb tough guy.

Beware my friends.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for this stupid thread. I guess one of these clowns tried to start something with one of my friends. I went to stick up for him and his buddy wanted to fight me. nothing happened they got tossed out of the bar. again sorry for wasting your TTPing time guys.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP is a waste of time. It is why it exists.

We need to know...did West Coat What try and fight you or not? He's real life tough, you know. Not just cyber tough, real life tough. Like in real life, in real person.

Tough.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh god. It was some young punk. No not Franchise. I guess when a group of British guys start drinking singing soccer songs and have a laugh the White trash just don't get it.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess when a group of British guys start drinking singing soccer songs and have a laugh the White trash just don't get it.

Somebody probably said "Those guys harmonize as nicely as Queen."

Implying that Queen were great at harmonizing is enough to make anyone go off the edge.;)

PS What exactly is it that the British guys "just don't get"?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, they only attack in threes or if they are behind the wheel of their SUV.

personally, i was a big fan of that officer who smoked the guy in the car chase. enough was enough after the hour-long debacle.

besides, a couple of broken legs and ribs will do well in reminding him to not steal a cube van and try to run from the police.

did that officer get reprimanded? or medalled?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts