Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Soccer Guru] Celtic signs Juninho in two-year deal

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
Like I've said before, I'll believe it when I see him wearing the hoops. However the word is that he is simply finalizing a payout with 'Boro and that he will be availiable to help batter Rangers next week.
Looks like he's one step closer.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, close enough I guess.

And not a moment too soon either. I wasn't very impressed with Celtic's performance last week. And with injuries to Varga, Sutton and Jackie Mac the Brazilian Bhoy will probably start.

Bucky says he's past his sell-by date but I doubt it. The 'Boro fans are gutted to see him leave. If he is half the player Lubo was (and he's actually double the player Lubo was) I will be very happy.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the confidence in the Celtic team the noo, Juninho might get his second wind. The Celtic support will given him the proper stage to perform......a la Henke.

The wee man to score in his debut........if he can get a work permit. And who in the East End knows anything about work? Fcukin' UB40's.

C'mon the Teddy Bears!

Buckfast

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully our blessed MON will remove Juninho after he scores the goal you are predicting before Alex Rae tries to give him an Ibrox lobotomy.

BTW, wee Lubo scored two in his Auld Firm debut.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts