Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Smart phone

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking to get a new phone as my old phone the iphone 6 is constantly freezing and restarting, it's annoying when you are on Yoda's forum. My last few phones have been iphones and I am comfortable and mostly happy with them so I probably want to stay with apple but I don't feel like spending the money on the iphone X. Looking for any feed back on the 7 and the 8 from you tech guys out there. You know those of you who couldn't get dates in high school but now you're important. Any reviews will be appreciated especially if I should avoid one.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking to get a new phone as my old phone the iphone 6 is constantly freezing and restarting, it's annoying when you are on Yoda's forum.

My forums are user friendly for any phone you like FYI. Pictures don’t discriminate. But I can understand how painful it must be when your phone freezes on one of my pictures. Must take you forever to reboot.

iPhones across the board in our house. 6’s and 7’s and no issues.

• Thanks
Reactions: STD

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay thanks guys probably will go with the 7 on a 2 year plan because I think the 8 you still have to shell out $200 on the same plan. I thought the Samsung explodes and catches fire, not exactly what I'm looking for in a phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts