Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Slick Jack Warner quits

nocents

May 5, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
"As a consequence of Mr Warner's resignation, all ethics committee procedures against him have been closed and the presumption of innocence is maintained," said a Fifa statement.

"It's not unusual for such things to happen and gifts (i.e. bribes) have been around throughout the history of Fifa," Jack Warner.

Hell, they're just untraceable gifts in brown paper bags, so I guess that's okay then. Hey Jack! Where's my gift?

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wonder what the Trini courts will have to say to Smiling Jack when he can't buy his way into (or maybe out of) politics any more? This guy is such a slimeball that he makes Nigerian princes look honest.

What FIFA really needs is an audit with some criminal charges attached to it. Too bad it will never happen.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wonder what the Trini courts will have to say to Smiling Jack when he can't buy his way into (or maybe out of) politics any more? This guy is such a slimeball that he makes Nigerian princes look honest.

What FIFA really needs is an audit with some criminal charges attached to it. Too bad it will never happen.

The Trini national team was short a lot of money, promises never made it to them...poor guys... I'd hate to share a name like "Jack" with that dufus!:rolleyes::(

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just shows how greedy and short-sighted some people must be to be willing to associate themselves with this toxic slimeball.:(

nocents

May 5, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
“If there is anybody here who has a conscience and wishes to send back the money I am willing to take the money and give it back to him at any moment.”

I wonder how many had a conscience.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"...I am willing to take the money and give it back to him at any moment.”

... and if they asked him to send it back, I wonder if Slick Jack actually did send it back. My guess is that he didn't!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0