Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Slamball on TNN

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was quite impressed with Slamball. Fast paced, huge dunks, very exciting. For those who don't know, they use trampolines near the hoops so they can jump from upwards of 15 feet away from the basket. There is hardwood in the middle of the court and along the sidelines for three pointers. Four on four on a smaller court. It's on TNN right now but it says that it is on Saturdays at 8, these dunks are sick.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD,

That was pretty good. The best part is the announcer... some classic calls.

What is he thinking? No more Jumpers! Somebody break Janice's (sp?) arm!
Funny stuff :D

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just logged on to start this very thread. Great action. I can see knee doctors around the world licking their chops at the business coming their way. Captain wouldn't last 2 mins.

TNN Saturday at 8:00

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard that line too Regs, brilliant. I also liked it when the lone white guy got hurt and the announcer made the call that he's not the toughest guy on slamball. Can't wait for it tomorrow.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
absolute chaos...

These guys are certainly 'taking the piss' out of b-ball. :D Cracker, the way they style the head gear to look like a do-rag, wear padding, and block out into the walls:eek:

First time caller to this Slamball, pretty crazy jams that's for sure;)

Although, the novelty wore off in 3.5 minutes:rolleyes:

+TheCloserwhohappenstobehomeonaSaturdaynightforonce:rolleyes:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slamball

I have to agree this very exciting stuff. Just caught the last few minutes but was very impressed. The action never stopped but i have to agree with KNVB all the doctors around will be pretty busy with these guys. pretty much guarenteed atleast 2 injuries per game.

Interesting to see if this game will catch on.

See-ya

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure they'll be installing trampolines at the Kits basketball court any day now. Meanwhile, it'll also be interesting to see if Rollerball will catch on. :rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0