Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Signings

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SPORTING would like to announce the signing of 2 quality players and individuals.

Alex Marques has resigned as of this week. For those of you who don't know him, he's a member of the Whitecaps. We're very happy to add him to our roster. This solidifies our goaltending position.

Steve Frazao has signed with us after a stellar season with UBC where he was selected as an " CIS ALL CANADIAN". He lead the CANADA WEST in goals scored this past season.

Both players will be in our line-up this weekend versus Firetown.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hands of stoned

I hear that the Canadian customs & the fire dept. are looking for people to sign up ,:D :rolleyes: :eek: heard anything about that HANDS OF STONE-dddddddd:cool: :cool: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :bronco: :knvb: :wa:

sid

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
despite Captain's wishful thinking, (or as many can relate from nations cup, wishful drinking), aaron richer has finally come home and signed with westside. now if his glass ankle would co-sign for a start tomorr....errr, tonite, it would be that much better. couple other young chaps from cap college signed and the return of john chou should make for a stronger line-up tomorr..err tonite's match. i can safely predict we will lose by less than three goals...:D

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richer

I heard that Aaron Richer was heading over to Europe for a trial with a Scandinavian team some time around January.

Is he no longer going, Smallsy? Or do you guys just get him for a month or so?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a Signing?!

Aaron is an effective signing:rolleyes: Sapp just signed Totti........he'll play in Europe for this year,the National club in the summer, and maybe, just maybe he'll show up here one day.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
haven't heard that to be the case, but i also haven't spoken to him directly so could very well be true.

I have spoken to him and he will be signing with us tomorrow. He has always had a dream of wearing the Hoops, much like Buckfast and Guinness. Aaron will be a great addition for us. We've set up a trial for him at Linfield. He was thinking of wearing the Hoops to the first training session.........I'm not sure how that will go down though....

Captain

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Crouch

Suited up for his first game with Inter on Sunday....although he didnt play (we didnt need anymore goals against Khalsa) on Sunday, he is a welcome addition.

Corrazza and Crouch up front should score a few....

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts