Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sick Bastard

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOS OLIVOS, Calif., Nov. 19 — Authorities issued a warrant for Michael Jackson’s arrest on charges of molesting a child and asked the pop superstar Wednesday to turn himself in and surrender his passport. “Get over here and get checked in,” District Attorney Thomas W. Sneddon Jr. said at a news conference. Bail has been set at $3 million.
I've heard some pretty disturbing things about this idiot over the last couple of days and years for that matter. Why do people still insist on sending their kids over to his house. He's a demented child touching fcuk. I say lock him up.

Guilty until proven guilty.

Nice look.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's a "man"(loose defintion) who never had a childhood and is terminally stuck as a 10 year old boy. His childhood was taken away by stardom and he never really lived so he's stuck there. He may have touched or whatever these kids but i honestly believed he is socially(i guess that the word) stuck at a 10 year old. He is mentally challenged in this way. He names his house the neverland Ranch, how is this note the work of a 10 year old. What's more disturbing is the fact that they(the authorities) had him before but nothing ever came of it. If you recall he had to have photos takens of his genitalia beacuse the kid could ID it. first off, does anyone really need to see Jacksons johnson and secondly what the hell is there to ID. Apparently there was a buy off and Jackson got off with paying a hole bunch of dough to the kid and his family. It;s even sicker when you think that this turkey has kids. What's he doing to them?

The reason parents send their kids ends with 8 or 9 zeros. the dude is loaded and parents don't care if there is achance at getting a piece of the Jackson money.

Army:mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look at that photo...you couldn't make a wodden puppet scarrier if you tried.

"Mr. Marbles...is that you?" :eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not wooden

Well he's pretty close to being a plastic puppet after all the surgery he's had.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yankee Media

CNN is all over this story, showing Jacko's plane at the airport and reporting that he may or may not turn himself in.

This has O.J. writen all over it, too bad there couldn't be a plane chase to match the Highway chase with OJ and Jinky's white Bronco.
Then the court case will get underway on live TV with millions of sad couch potato americans tuning for the next plot twist in this sick fukcs life.
The guy has abused young children and should be taken out back and dealt with, but he will use his Billions and hire the best defence team that will make OJ's team look like Fasty's sunday football team vs. ManU.
It is just more reality TV for all of us to eat up.
What time does the Bachelor start? I love that Bob guy.:rolleyes:

hos

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
True HOS.

He should be taken out back and dealt with but we both know that isn't gonna happen. Personally they should let the parents of anyone he molested shoot him. It wouldn't make things right but after what he's done it never will be right.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sick kunt.......

An arrest warrant has been issued for Michael Jackson. Apparently police found class A drugs in his lounge, class B drugs in his kitchen and Class 5C in his bedroom.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shoot the Parents Too

Originally posted by BlazeArmy
Personally they should let the parents of anyone he molested shoot him.

I wonder why parents are sending thier kids over to that Ranch, what are they getting from that sick bastard, does he pay the parents, so that the kids can come over. What kind of parent lets thier kids go over there with his past record?

hos

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No charges

I'm betting, like any other child molestor, he'll say that he was molested as a child and it's not his fault he's like this, they'll assign him psychiatric help and he won't spend a day in jail.

Or he'll just pay the kids parents off as usual.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
These parent should be shot. I guess they think an $8 mill pay cheque is worth their kids to have a romp in the sack with that twisted fcuk. He apparently has an "adult" alarm outside his bed room door.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As long as you get enough money to pay for you kids therapy, with a little left over to buy a summer home Hawaii, or get that Jag you always wanted, it makes it OK doesn't it?
:rolleyes:

We automatically assume that the kid is telling the truth here. There's alot of twisted people in the US trying to make some cash by taking someone to court. Would suprise me in the least if it's all a scam.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda, if it wasn't you (or Dazza) I would assume you were TTP. He is twisted. Simple as that. I don't buy Blazes lost youth bit either. In fact it's probably the dumbest load of shite I've read in weeks well, since the 'lomas lost 7-0 having 90% possession. He's a fcuking bum toucher and as a new parent it really disturbs me that even a "super star" does this as easily as Joe Shmoe down the block.

Bring back public stoneings.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No TTP

No TTP, just the flip side to the story. I'd bet money he's a sick fcuk and did everything they're charging him with. I was just saying that i wouldn't be that shocked if the story took a turn the other way and it was a money making scheme.

If a psychiatrist says that he still thinks he's 10 years old, does that make it OK for him to touch other 10 year olds? Absolutely not.

I agree with Blaze that he had a messed up childhood but it's no excuse.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never meant that to be taken as an excuse. More of a reason why. "bum touchers" happen. It can be anybody. They should go buy an island somewhere and exile them all to it so they can live togethor and not hurt normal society.

The Parents see Money. What else could it be. there is no good reason to send your kids to "play" at Jacko place.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts