Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Should we close down "Punjab Radio"? - Poll

Should we close down "Punjab Radio"?

• Leave it

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Shut er down

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poll

To answer KNVB's question, let's have a poll as to whether or not we should shut down "Punjabi Radio Talk."

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I updated the name a bit Gurps. 'Poll' as a title, isn't very specific unless of course you're doing a Poll on Poll's. ;)

Big T and amazingly Dude had valid points... the thread although completely useless and for the most part topic -less,does serve to keep the pride of Langara remedial engurwish department out of the other threads, sort of.

A PIMP'n kennel of sorts.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leave it..........for now

I say wait till the dog's in the Punjab Radio Kennel stop barking and get some TTP training, then shut it down and let them loose on the TTP House.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree, however we do have the brown soccer banter to contain the butchering of the english language, and it would piss Star Chimp off royally if we shut down his thread.:D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who let the dogs out ???

Well I vote to shut it down, and let the mentally challenged engrazy (punjabi for english) students out......especially now, since we know that regs will put down strays.... it will be fun to see what they will do in the TTP house. :D

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
it is rather amuzing to see just how much the chimp's desire for real relationships comes out in his posts. his constant referances for others to "be a man" as he often puts it reveals the lack of male role models in his life, a desire for male intimacy so to speak...quite humorous it is!

secondly, he does serve as a type of passifier for those searching for the occasional chukkle when thread activity around the site is down. quite humerous as well, I might add.

my opinion suggests that we allow him to continue thinking that he is the man, a legend in his own mind of sorts. after all, one can only wish that his "2 posts in a row" strategy will eventually serve to benefit his grammar...it's a streatch of a dream, but you never know

leave it open,

manager

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Charity and God Will

In the name of charity and good will, leave star gimp's brainchild open.... for the only reason that it makes otherwise 'dumb' people feel smart after reading his rubbish. ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts