Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

should Star pimp go on the ttp hall of fame.

Is the Star Chimp worthy of TTP Hall of Fame

• Yes

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • No and Regs should kick him out !!

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think i should be on the hall of fame. Because i piss the fu** out of people. I make teams look bad (SUFC). You all no i made a name on takethepiss.com. TIme for u guys 2 give me sum props. I make ttp happen, i make people laugh.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Star Pimp this is somewhat amusing watching everyone school you but you somehow think you are taking the piss out of them.........bottom line is you are a disgrace to your community and if I were an East Indian I'd be embarrased about you and how you portray and treat your own kind........give SUFC a break they are trying to get something accomplished.........why do you hate them?, because they are too good for you to play on their team or did you get cut by them at some time?

and to answer your question about the hall of fame.....the answer is no :cool:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should Star Chimp be in the TTP Hall of Fame

He wanted a poll so here it is....I forgot I am a better bastard...I can do this shite !!:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Acadamy will Get back to You

Originally posted by star pimp
You all no i made a name on takethepiss.com.

Not sure about the Hall of Fame, but you might be able to sneak into the TTP FVSL Waiting List for a shot at a Feather Weight Title Fight.
I think you have to take out Dude or Bertrum, and then you may be able to take a shot at Millsy before you even get considered for a shot at the Heavy Weight Champ of FVSL TTP, Guinny.

If you get by those fights, you may get on an under-card of a VMSL TTP Championship, where you could go head to head with Jimmy or Besty, but no title fight unless you get a great manager.

I am done, Regs put this guy in the Hall.

hos

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The Acadamy will Get back to You

Originally posted by Hands of Stone
Not sure about the Hall of Fame, but you might be able to sneak into the TTP FVSL Waiting List for a shot at a Feather Weight Title Fight.
I think you have to take out Dude or Bertrum, and then you may be able to take a shot at Millsy before you even get considered for a shot at the Heavy Weight Champ of FVSL TTP, Guinny.

If you get by those fights, you may get on an under-card of a VMSL TTP Championship, where you could go head to head with Jimmy or Besty, but no title fight unless you get a great manager.

I am done, Regs put this guy in the Hall.

hos

HOS ,

Sounds like Mike Tyson's punch out on nintendo.....Whos King Hippo ??? I am defintely the Great Tiger from India...

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T

Big T I will win this poll. To all my fellow pimps vote for this pimp. Lets show these haters who da boss.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Big T

Originally posted by star pimp
Big T I will win this poll. To all my fellow pimps vote for this pimp. Lets show these haters who da boss.

Well at least you voted for yourself, that will defintely help :rolleyes:...I wasn't sure if you were smart enough to do that.....you proved me wrong. I guess they do teach Chimps the meaning of yes and no....:p :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP hall of fame...no. Bag of Hammers hall of fame, yes. He can have the spot on the wall next to Razorbacks.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
orriginally posted by the star chimp
TIme for u guys 2 give me sum props

really now...do you seriously think that anyone would give you any sort of props other than those that you could hurt yourself with?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nae Chance Muppet

You've got 3 chances G.I.M.P... Anyone that riles up Smallsy must have issues...
1) No hope.
2) some hope.
3) Bob Hope.

BTW, Smallsy has the touch of a baby rhino :eek: and the beer knowledge of a bartender!!!:rolleyes:

FVSL Heavyweight Champ, Guinness;)

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper, thank you for your comments.

For all TTP'ers, we are not a racist team. Star Pimp is living in a world of his own and is a disgrace to our community.

Star Pimp, anytime your team would like a game with on of our teams let us know. You thought your star pimp alias would work but you have been revealed.:D

Just a quick note, Star Pimp, did you know a player with UCFV is playing on our U21 team. Some people just can't keep secrets.:D See you on the field!

:wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :knvb:

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh i been revealed.

haha burkee&nonis do u think i give a rats ass. 1st of nope u dont no who i am. if u want 2 no me than jus bring it. Yea baby i got 4 votes i thought i wouldnt get 1 haha. Because i made all u fools cry. Burkee&nonis i no everytime u read my comments on sufc its make u even more depress. Its alrite u guys mite even get a tie haha. Yeah baby looks like i won the game again. i want all u fools 2 bow down 2 the master haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts