Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Should it stay or should it go?

Do we REALLY need a poll here?

• Total voters

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey gang, Regs and I have been chatting behind the scenes and I wanted your opinion.

I've been babysitting the Green TTP Construction Hat for a few months and want to pass it back to the 'man in charge'.

I believe that he should take it to Nationals with him (I'm sure there will be some magic photo ops).

Regsi said "hold on to it and give it to me next time I see you". Well, we all know how often we see him :rolleyes: ( bi-yearly...maybe).

What to do :confused:

+SC

I'd do a poll, but it didn't work for me :rolleyes: ...

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take it Regs ... I hear the weather is not great, it will proctect your hairstyle :eek:

And anyways .. it's GREEN, it will bring you luck!

GG

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for your input GG & striker. I agree, but it would involve my lazy ass driving it somewhere to meet up with him...Man, I wish there was a poll attached to this :rolleyes:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh come on now SC.... go meet up with Regs for a Beer and give the guy the hat for Nationals..... (you know he'd be proud to wear it) :D

Is that the same one the Captain sported at the Golf tourney?

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's look closely at the Captain's helmet, it is not the TTP lid. While the TTP lid did make an appearance at the tourney, I think I sported it for a while, the Captain was not wearing it. That being said I think it would be a wise investment to take the TTP helmet back east, I mean shite, if the Newfies get as drunk this year as KNVB said they were last year they should easily be sold on premium memberships.

AlwaysthinkingOD

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts