Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shark Club Langley

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is just the right place for bird watching and drinking.

I know it's a bit far off for you Yuppie Vancouver types, so go to the Shark club in Vancouver.

Great wings, all the booze you need, and always great sites...

Trust an old Bastard with good vision, you will not be sorry! Go on a Friday/Saturday night....awsome!!!!!!

5btisstillpissedanfeelingood

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not for the coloured folk.

Great if you like birds with B.I.G. teased hair. ;)

Oh yeah, you must be at least 35 to enter, right 5 Bigones?:rolleyes:

+schickrelativesliveinlangleyandtookhertothesharkclubwheretherewasalousyreceptionwhenshesteppedinthedoor:(

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Definately a good palce to go on Saturdays. Friday nights are pretty lame in there at this time of year. I'd say wait until summer before even bothering on a Friday, and the crowd is more around the 25 and up range.

Demowhohasspentmanyweekendsatthesharkclublangleynottomentionallthosemondaynightfootballgamewatchedthere.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Shark Club is good once and a while...above average pub food, great selection of suds, and great looking birds (and the food is good, and the girls are pretty...).:D

SC: the Langley Hick thing is overplayed. Before we had our kid, I took my wife there all the time (she's Fijjian). The guys liked her too much...like a pack of wolves feeding on fresh meat.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cowboy boots and mullets

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?

SC: the Langley Hick thing is overplayed.The guys liked her too much...like a pack of wolves feeding on fresh meat.

I stand corrected, maybe I misinterpreted the attention I was getting, I'll have to try it again:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess all Langley places are full of racist hicks, just like all Vancouver joints are full of fags.:rolleyes:

For what's it's worth, she never got the impression she wasn't welcome there because of her color. She had a problem with all the guys hitting on her, but otherwise it is a place we enjoy going back to when we get the chance.

Another benefit: they took a poll on their customers and decided to keep the place non-smoking! Come to think of it, another reason we both like it! :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Must have been TTP night

Sc~

Did you ever stop and think it's may have been you and not your coulor. God knows you've (just for Dude.) never been IRRITATING or anything.......:rolleyes:

+KNVBtwocentsworth
HDBESFEVEPSP =JHJDH% ....:rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wasn't a TTP night

Originally posted by knvb
Sc~

God knows you have[never been IRRITATING or anything.......:rolleyes:

+Exactly my thoughts!

Thanks K-nobDragon wannabe:rolleyes: