Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shaq to the Heat.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So this is why Coach K said no. :rolleyes:

Shaq to Heat

The Shaq era in Los Angeles is over, as the Lakers have agreed in principle to trade Shaquille O'Neal to the Miami Heat in exchange for Lamar Odom, Caron Butler, Brian Grant and a future first-round draft pick, according to sources. "I can confirm that all the parties have agreed to the deal," said Perry Rogers, O'Neal's agent, late Saturday night. "It's all pending (league) approval but I can say everything has been agreed to."

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shaq is pretty bitter over the Kobe likeing girls thing and felt that he needed to move on with his life and because San Fran doesn't have a team, he thought that the next best thing was Miami

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well if Vancouver was here then I guess he would choose here to start filling your ass but since the bears moved then I guess Miami is the place to be.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the Lakers now sign Vlade Divac to replace Shaq. :rolleyes: They'll be lucky to be in the playoffs next season. Whereas the Heat are probably in the top three in the Eastern conference.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
Well if Vancouver was here then I guess he would choose here to start filling your ass but since the bears moved then I guess Miami is the place to be.

Thumbs up on the ever soooo sweet comeback.......wow blew me away with the creativeness!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0